SuperCo 3 weeks ago
eCommerce Account Manager
North America · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 💰 $50k base + OTE $100k
- ✈️ Yearly Company Offsite
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications Close June 5th
Now Hiring: Remote eCommerce Account Manager
Senior Account Manager required for an exciting new Shopify development agency – SuperCo
Contact: Tom Mucklow – tm@superco
Location: North America (remote)
Superco removes the friction of finding, hiring, and managing Shopify developers. Our platform provides a way for stores to input development tickets and follow their progress to completion easily. We offer full-time tracking, a simple pricing structure, and a communications platform to revolutionize how developers and clients work together.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to help manage the relationships with our larger clients, as well as bringing in new clients. This will be a consultative job; you will be providing eCommerce advice to prospects and clients, with a view to them choosing us to provide design, development, and administration services.
You will join a team of 10 and will be responsible for retaining and growing our North American clients’ spend while expanding the roster of accounts.
To do the job well; you need an analytical brain, a great understanding of eCommerce, and an outgoing personality.
- You have 4+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Strong written communication skills
- A collaborative mindset, able to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker
- Tenacious and thorough in helping to ensure client satisfaction
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
Desirable skills or willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify ecosystem and what a typical eCommerce Martech stack looks like
- Adobe Creative Suite / Figma
What you will work on
- Manage communications between client and developer, ensuring what is asked for by the client is worked on by the developer.
- Providing eCommerce strategy to clients that leads to both more booked hours and further client success
- Provide feedback to management on the SuperCo platform to ensure the roadmap is built out according to client & developer needs
- Distributed team
- Fun culture
- Yearly company offsite
- Flexible hours
- Full benefits
Please include your academic grades from school on your CV and describe in 150 words an instance of when you helped an organization grow.
No agencies or recruiters*