My Amazon Guy 1 week ago
Account Specialist (Amazon Seller Central)
North America · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- ✨ Retirement plan
- 💡 1-2+ Years of Experience
- 💰 $34,000 – $50,000 per year
- 📅 Applications close July 6th
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 👪 Monthly $150 health reimbursement plan
Now Hiring: Remote Account Specialist (Amazon Seller Central)
We are always hiring Account Specialists at My Amazon Guy due to exceptional growth and client acquisition. You must have 1-2 years of Amazon Seller Central experience to qualify for this role. We have 160+ clients and are one of the most capable Amazon agencies in the USA. Amazon aggregators are investing billions of dollars into the Amazon space right now, acquiring Amazon brands with a bullish two-year outlook to space. Join our team to take advantage of the growing opportunities Amazon is bringing.
We prefer you have your own Amazon Seller Central account as well, side hustling in eCommerce. We’ll even help you grow your own account with agency resources and teach you our caveman fire to growth hack Amazon.
About My Amazon Guy
- My Amazon Guy is a rapidly growing FULL-SERVICE Amazon digital consulting agency.
- Founded in 2018 by eCommerce expert Steven Pope.
- We have a team of 50+ and are RAPIDLY growing.
- This is a REMOTE, fast-paced atmosphere.
- My Amazon Guy grows sales for Amazon sellers.
- We focus on building sales on Amazon through PPC, SEO, catalog management, design. We grow traffic and improve conversion rates.
Learn more about us and our team at the links below:
About My Amazon Guy Clients
We help clients in a variety of business categories, including home furniture, beauty, grocery, technology, and more. Our Amazon clients ask us to grow sales, launch accounts, and monitor advertising. Some clients require full Amazon operations, creating shipping labels, loading products, advertising, catalog control, creative design, and data management.
Why Work for My Amazon Guy?
Does growing sales for small businesses excite you? Does working in a fast-paced, customer and personnel-focused career sound like a great fit for you? Does the sound of working 100% remotely, while being able to influence and develop your company, your clients, and your co-workers sound engaging? Does a culture of “soft on the people, tough on the issues”, an organization that fosters teamwork, friendships, and lifelong learning through a fun and collaborative atmosphere sound appealing? If you have said yes to any of these questions, My Amazon Guy is likely a great fit! Does working for a company that ENCOURAGES you to have your own eCommerce brand (side hustle) sound exciting? Again, another reason why My Amazon Guy is a great place to work!
About the Position
The Account Manager is a role responsible for the management of clients. The Account Manager should be independent, inquisitive, retention, and people-focused. We are looking for immediate hire for our quickly growing organization.
What is Required?
Must have 1-2+ years of Amazon Seller Central Experience. This means you must know Seller Central inside and out. Everything from flat files, inventory management, FBA process, reinstatements, case filing, Amazon PPC advertising, brand registry troubleshooting, basic Amazon SEO, Helium10, keyword research, etc. We do not require an expert level understanding of each of these items, but you should be familiar and be willing to learn so you can train staff and best serve our clients.
If you have prior Amazon agency experience, please emphasize that in your application or email to us. If you have no Amazon Seller Central Experience, then you will not be successful in this role!
Feel comfortable and excel in a fast-changing environment. You should be able to multitask at an expert level and help assure that tasks get completed.
Be well versed with workplace tools such as Zoom, Slack, and Asana (or comparable tools).
Excel at and love project management.
Be comfortable taking responsibility for client accounts, conducting client calls, and communicating with clients on a frequent basis to grow their sales on Amazon.
To Summarize: You should know Amazon Seller Central, have Agency Experience or comparable experience, be Comfortable with Technology, be Independent and People Focused, and be passionate about eCommerce sales!
Day to Day Workflow:
- Ensure projects are being completed, speak to multiple clients each day, create assignments for other members of the organization, and spend time on complex catalog situations that prevent sales growth.
- Help MAG solve problems and develop process
- Conduct every other week web calls via Zoom and other platforms with clients
- Most of all GROW SALES FOR OUR CLIENTS
Perks of Working at My Amazon Guy
- We are REMOTE – ZERO annoying commutes! Work from home
- Flexible work schedule (be consistent but step away as needed)
- Monthly $150 health reimbursement plan
- Retirement plan with IMMEDIATE vesting
- We have FUN team building activities such as:
- Monthly game nights
- Monthly gift cards
- Team syncs
- We encourage you to have and build your own eCommerce business.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Amazon eCommerce Selling Experience (Seller Central): 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
What Is The Pay For This Job?
- Pay: $34,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 8-hour shift
How To Apply?
If you’re interested in working at MyAmazonGuy please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com