Pro Teeth Guard 5 days ago
eCommerce Growth Marketing Associate
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ⏲ Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🔑 Report to Founder/CEO
- 💰 $1500 – $2500 per month
- 📅 Applications Close June 17th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Eastern Europe ideal)
Now Hiring: Remote eCommerce Growth Marketing Associate
Pro Teeth Guard is a growing eCommerce store providing affordable dental health products online. Founded in 2012, we grew from $0 to >$1 Million in revenue in 5 years. Our online channels include SEO, PPC (Google Ads, Bing), Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon FBA, and Facebook Ads.
We are looking for a talented eCommerce growth marketing associate to help us execute marketing initiatives to grow Pro Teeth Guard store revenue. You’ll not only be responsible for creating high-performing, well-executed marketing campaigns, and projects, but you’ll also test, measure, and make decisions that directly drive business revenue.
If you’re a great marketer with some experience and you want to have a high impact and grow your skills at your job, this is your perfect opportunity. This role provides an opportunity for new responsibilities, opportunities for learning, and professional growth. You will report directly to the founder/CEO and be a key contributor in executing marketing for a 7-figure eCommerce business.
About Us/Who We Are
Our core focus at Pro Teeth Guard is to delight customers by delivering value.
Habitual teeth grinding (a.k.a. bruxism) affects about 8% of the population. We help people with bruxism protect their teeth and get a sound night’s sleep. We make professional quality, custom dental guards for teeth grinding affordable. As you can see by the hundreds of 5-star reviews, we’re making a difference in our customers’ lives.
About the Role
Your mission as the E-Commerce Growth Marketing Intern is to execute marketing initiatives to grow Pro Teeth Guard store revenue.
If you were with us for the past few months, you would have worked on some of the following initiatives:
- Create a re-engagement email sequence in Klaviyo to improve email subscriber retention, increase engagement, and drive additional revenue
- Create A/B test for website email capture pop-up offer
- Pitching to affiliates, YouTube reviewers to increase affiliate channel revenue
- Create new landing pages for paid traffic to improve conversion rate
- Work with a graphic designer to optimize Amazon listing images and highlight unique selling propositions of our product
- Work with a video editor to create new Facebook video ads
- Analyze marketing metrics, learn new marketing tactics, and strategize on key marketing initiatives
IMPORTANT NOTE: We’re not going to sugarcoat it. Here are some HARD parts of the job
- You’re expected to pick up and learn new skills, software, and tools on the job. You will be provided training; however, you’re expected to pick them up quickly and become productive in a short period of time.
- More often than not, you’ll be given a goal and a rough sketch of how to approach the problem. You WILL NOT be given step-by-step instructions on how to succeed. You’ll be required to do research, be resourceful, and come up with solutions on your own.
- Attention to detail is a must. When applying, include your resume and cover letter in PDF format and your favorite dentist joke in the “Anything else?” section of the application form.
- Parts of the job will feel like a grind and require perseverance. For example, when pitching to affiliates, it may take dozens of outreach
- emails to successfully land an affiliate relationship.
Who You Are
- Passion for online marketing: this the most important trait! You love learning about marketing, you’re constantly improving your skills, and you even think about marketing when you’re taking a shower.
- Superb execution: can take ownership of an entire initiative. Ability to be resourceful and find relevant information to get the job done.
- Always deliver high quality output.
- Great writing and communication skills (English)
- Persuasive copywriting: write copy that sells
- Strong work ethic and project management skills
- Proactive, growth-minded, and can-do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce platforms and marketing tools
- Knowledge of eCommerce concepts, metrics, and strategies
- Experience in paid media for eCommerce and a track record of proven results
- Experience sourcing and managing freelance creatives, developers, and specialists
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Pay is $1500 – $2500 per month based on location and experience. You can choose your own hours; however, we expect you to be occasionally available for pre-scheduled calls (once or twice per week) during US Pacific Time business hours.
- Learning and growth: This role provides an opportunity for new responsibilities and professional growth. You will learn new skills, take on new responsibilities, and your work will directly drive growth for the business.
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and complete the application form to apply for the position.