Elements Brands 4 weeks ago
North America · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 👪 Paid Parental Leave
- 🕘 Flexible Work Environment
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications Close May 14th
- 📈 401K with 4% Company Matching
- ⚕️ Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Now Hiring: Remote Ecommerce Manager
Elements Brands is seeking an Ecommerce Strategy Manager to join our team. This is a high-level position and is expected to drive insights and conversions by leading constant improvement of all aspects of e-commerce across our entire brand portfolio. The Ecommerce Strategy Manager is responsible for improving website and Amazon conversion rates through structured testing and implementation of e-commerce best practices and software integrations, conceiving and optimizing paid media campaigns, and broadly ensuring our digital marketing operations are world-class. The role will lead our brand teams in testing, measuring, and reporting on performance while making informed, data-driven decisions.
Our ideal candidate for this position is passionate about driving conversions through profitable ad spend and funnel optimization while working with our marketing teams to continuously audit and iterate within our paid media accounts, websites, and digital marketing campaigns broadly.
- Build and manage campaigns on paid search and paid social platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Ads, and Amazon
- Test placements, keywords, targeting, settings, bid strategies, ad variants, and other options to improve ROAS
- Develop new landing pages and iterate on existing landing pages to improve paid media performance
- Develop and execute A/B and multivariate tests for CRO
- Collaborate with creatives to develop high performing advertising assets
- Identify opportunities to enhance campaign media performance and make recommendations for innovative strategies to expand accounts.
- Support Brand Managers on new initiatives and updates to existing efforts
- Oversee and develop a team of paid media specialists
- Work with our in house developer to elevate our branded e-commerce websites
Qualifications & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce concepts and principles – this is pretty much the only qualification that matters
- Several years of experience in Paid Media with a track record of proven results.
- Several years of experience building and managing campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram ads, Amazon Ads
- Ability to develop and manage multiple paid media campaigns simultaneously across a number of brands and digital advertising platforms
- Able to direct and develop direct reports through monitoring of goals, KPI’s, issue resolution, and project management
- Capable of evaluating data to understand performance and derive insights that can be used as hypotheses for future testing and/or strategies
- A strong understanding of emerging digital techniques and trends within the paid media landscape and greater e-commerce ecosystem
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
- 401K with 4% company matching
- Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work environment
Read the Following Carefully to Apply
Complete the job application on our careers site. Please answer all questions.
After submitting your application, you must then separately complete our short survey – you must answer all the questions at the following link. (this will also be emailed to you upon application completion).
I thank you in advance for considering this opportunity and completing the application. If you are chosen to be part of our rewarding business/mission, you will learn a ton about yourself, about e-commerce, grow as a person, and learn what makes the people inside a business thrive.
* Please follow the instructions above exactly – we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!
About Elements Brands
At Elements Brands, we believe the rise of eCommerce has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. We own 5 different consumer product brands in industries like pet products, personal care, and household goods, and have big plans to acquire several more brands in the coming year. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail. While we are working remotely due to the pandemic, we are excited to eventually return to the office in late 2021. Even after returning to the office, we expect to offer a flexible work environment that supports some days from home and some days from the office.
Our brands include:
- Natural Dog Company: Small-batch, healing, and protective products for dogs
- KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
- Rockin’ Green: Eco-friendly detergent and cleaning supplies
- TriLASTIN: Stretch mark treatment and prevention products
- eb5: Pharmaceutical-grade skincare products with an insanely loyal following
We can’t wait to meet you!