Conscious Items 1 week ago
eCommerce Operations Manager
Europe · Full Time
- 💰 $45K-$60K
- 💡 Mid to Senior-Level
- 🔑 Work Close to CEO
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 📅 Applications close on March 17th
Now Hiring: Remote eCommerce Operations Manager ($45K-$60K)
At Conscious Items, we offer a wide variety of healing tools that energize the mind, body, and soul. Our natural products are ideal for crystal healing, chakra work, or enhancing your home decor! We have grown fast as an e-commerce startup and even though in the early days everyone did everything, this is no longer sustainable and the CEO is already spread too thin. That’s where YOU come in.
Extraordinary goals require extraordinary people. We’re looking for an exceptional eCommerce Operations Manager with expertise in driving the overall operations in a globally distributed team at a fully remote company.
Note: This is a fully remote role, so your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
How you can make an impact
You’ll have the rare opportunity to help shape the business by collaborating with the CEO and other leaders to build and grow an amazing team through day-to-day leadership. As the eCommerce Operations Manager, you have the ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously and will be focused on ensuring the customer experience is seamless throughout the funnel.
At first, you will take over logistics/stock management to show your qualities before moving into a more global role.
Some of your initial day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Running logistics and stock management operations
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Optimizing shipping performance (speed and deliverability) through the right selection of shipping methods
- Monitoring and keeping shipping costs down
- Maintaining KPIs, setting and accomplishing OKRs
- Managing the logistics/ fulfillment team and making it as efficient as possible
- Designing and documenting all procedures within the Operations department
- Managing our French expansion store operations (minimal version of what we do in the US)
Eventually, you will
- Build systems that solve problems company-wide
- Create SOPs, design, and document procedures across the organization
- Set and monitor KPIs while managing workloads and productivity of teams
- Manage different projects such as expanding to new markets, setting up teams, processes and others
- Maintain the company’s wiki/dashboard
- Have the customer support department leader reporting to you
- Keep our suppliers accountable
- Recruit, hire, and train new staff
- Build and manage the operations team
- Solve company’s pain points and negotiate better deals with service providers and suppliers
- Ensure safety and legal/tax compliance are maintained at all times
- Curate and execute CEO’s vision, making sure the whole company is running without hiccups and foreseeing problems before they actually happen
- Create a cohesive and collaborative environment among the different departments
Why you will love being part of Conscious Items
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our eCommerce Operations Manager to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- You will not be just a cog in the machine, your work has a direct impact on both internal and external customers
- You will have a lot of room for professional growth within the company
- We are on a mission to plant 1 million trees
- We focus on results, ownership, and accountability and we do not practice bureaucracy
- Our culture is team-oriented, laid back with a lot of freedom to be your real self
What you bring to the team:
Conscious Items’ eCommerce Operations Manager brings excellent organizational skills with an entrepreneurial focus, strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams.
We expect you to be:
- A steady force – you manage and execute projects well with a steady force, cadence, and consistency
- Obsessively organized. This is the heart of the whole job, so we’re on the lookout for someone who is already fantastic at the organization – and will be able to raise the bar of our overall organizational competence.
- A creative problem solver. Someone who can get things done even when there’s no immediate obvious answer or process for how to do them, and who takes the responsibility for delivering.
- A people person. This is definitely a role suited to a broadly extrovert / ENFJ-type personality. You need to be great at understanding our team members, what motivates them, and what makes them tick. Empathy++
- Experienced in project management
- A system thinker, have great analytical abilities and attention to details
- Excellent at prioritization.
- A proactive self-starter who loves collaboration and is open to feedback