Seller Interactive / Outgive 3 days ago
eCommerce Sales Representatives (Amazon FBA)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 💰 $3000 – $5999/ Month
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years Of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close July 13th
Now Hiring: Remote eCommerce Sales Representative (Amazon FBA)
Seller Interactive is the largest and fastest-growing Amazon FBA Marketing Agency based in Canada with employees and clients worldwide.
We partner with Brand Owners that are looking to scale their e-commerce business on Amazon by providing full account management that includes: Listing Optimizations, Advertising, Customer Service, and Account Health Support.
Why do brands trust us?
We started off as sellers ourselves! In 2012, we launched our own private labeled brands: in the baby and kitchen category on Amazon, earning $5.9M last year. Currently, we manage more than 250+ brands and companies on Amazon in all categories with fantastic case studies to show.
How do brands find us?
- Google Search (ranked #1 for “Amazon Product Launch”, #2 for “Amazon Marketing Agency”)
- Amazon Authority Podcast
- Amazon Seller Bites – Amazon News
- Youtube Channel
We need closers! No cold calls required in this role.
- We have already worked hard to build a robust lead generation team of 22 and an ever-growing online presence to give us more leads than we can handle.
- We have closed 200+ new clients in 2020 with a small sales team and are ready to expand even faster.
- Each sales rep receives 3-5 booked calls per day to speak with brand owners that are already interested in outsourcing their Amazon growth to an Agency like us, rather than hiring an Amazon expert in-house.
- Your job will be to close these leads.
What it’s like to work at Seller Interactive:
- World-class sales training and Amazon course provided
- We invest in the constant personal and professional development of our staff
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a high growth e-commerce technology business
- Diverse, ambitious, and supportive team members who are hungry to learn and grow in their career
- We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them – whether this is at home or in a co-working space…we’ll make it work!
You will be responsible for the 2nd interaction with potential Seller Interactive clients who are owners of consumer brands that are looking to sell their products on Amazon. Working with our Operations team, you will help to achieve company sales targets by properly qualifying warm inbound leads, handling any preliminary questions, and giving product demonstrations. In addition, you will also be responsible for achieving your own individual sales targets and will be rewarded with uncapped commissions.
This role could be performed remotely as long as you have a good internet connection and are able to work EST business hours.
- Respond quickly to inbound leads resulting from marketing activities
- Manage the lead pipeline using Seller Interactive’s CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Attend to leads via phone and email to convert them into customers
- Follow up and execute on scheduled tasks to keep leads warm
- Take scheduled sales calls and answer the sales phone line for inbound inquiries
- Provide earnings estimates and other supporting material to prospective clients
- Arrange follow-up zoom meetings with clients
- Respond to customer inquiries as required
- Learn about the operational aspects of managing Amazon Seller Central through our training course and convey this information to potential clients.
- 1-3 years of relevant face-to-face, phone sales, or similar experience;
- Strong organizational, pipeline management, and influencing skills;
- Genuine curiosity and an ability to ask effective questions and understand customer needs;
- Experience in high growth, a fast-paced company such as a startup (preferred)
- Experience managing a sales team (preferred)
- Leadership roles promoted from within
- Management opportunities available within 1-2 years depending on the performance
- Executive roles 3+ years