KLIM Technologies 3 weeks ago
AsiaEurope · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 👪 Parental Leave
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Benefits
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 8th
Now Hiring: Remote Electronics Engineer
About the Role
KLIM Technologies is looking for an Electronics Engineer. Your main tasks will be developing electronic products and components to satisfy customer needs but also auditing existing products to improve their durability and features. We’re looking for a reliable person who can really make a difference for the customers by designing and developing reliable consumer electronics products. If you are a critical thinker who is passionate about technologies, don’t hesitate to check the website for more information. Join the KLIM experience!
We don’t have yet the capabilities to create innovative leaps, but we strongly believe in the value of incremental improvements.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
As a fast-growing company, KLIM is in the process of expanding its product lines. They need an Electronics Engineer to work under the direction of product developers to design new ways of incorporating electronics into our product portfolio. In this role, you will collaborate with others to offer innovative methods of differentiating our products from others on the market. You will create models and prototypes as well as handle the calculations required for manufacturing specifications. You will be in charge of testing electronics to ensure they function as planned. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and safety standards.
As an Electronics Engineer, your role will be to:
- Contribute to the development of new products and technologies, bring innovation and new ideas;
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement;
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
To fit this position
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Fluent in English
- Team player with an outspoken, open-minded, and creative personality
- Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker
- Complex problem-solving skills and a methodical mind
- Ability to make decisions and stand by these decisions
- Ability to work on a wide variety of subjects (no job is too small)
- Knowledge of AD/PADS/OrCAD/EasyEDA
- Knowledge of power supply, multimeter, RF wireless testing equipment
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- One or more successful product development experiences => Cradle to grave experiences.
- New technology introductions, or successive product iterations a plus.
- Managed and established relationships with manufacturing partners
- Mandarin knowledge
- Contribute to the development of new products and technologies, bring innovation and new ideas
- Investigate complaints from customers, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Provide clear communication among the project team members, direct management and senior-level management.
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand, or do remote work. Or a mix of the two.
We also have an office in Shenzhen, China. You will have the opportunity to go there multiple times a year to work with our team and partner suppliers.
- 2700€ per month => 3 000€ per month after the trial period of 3 months
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a generous paternity and maternity scheme in place.
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 5% at each pay rise
+ cash bonus).
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance.
- A discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover for your IT and your learning expenses and gift for your friends and family.
- The full catalog of KLIM products.
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a southeast Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.