Oasis Optimization 1 week ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 💰 $7 – $11 per hour to start
- 📅 Applications Close June 3rd
Now Hiring: Remote Email Designer For Fun & Focused Team
Part-time designer needed to
- Take written content for emails and make it “pop”
- Create quick custom designs for emails
- Use your high attention to detail when scheduling, checking emails, & other admin tasks as part of the position
- Work with small, remote, team to ensure high-quality results
- Estimate is 10-15 hours a week to start with room to grow.
If you’re nodding your head saying, “Hell yeah! That’s me!” as you read this next section then we should chat…
I love design and can make anything look “just right” while working quickly. My attention to detail is something that people note about me and I can communicate well via writing and recorded videos.
I’m not shy. If I don’t have the info I need to do great work, I’ll be persistent and polite in gathering what I need.
I’m organized to a “T.” If you need anything, I’ll know exactly where it is.
- I NEVER miss a deadline and strive to over-deliver.
- I LOVE designing and I’m competent in matching a brand’s styles to creative graphics and layouts.
- I take direction well, and even though I may have strong opinions or a strong ego, I’m always looking to improve.
- I really, really, really want to continually hone my craft, grow personally, and am a SPONGE for learning new things.
- I’m creative and work well without having every details specified for me
- My written English is good.
- My spoken English may not be perfect but I can communicate well enough to have a video call with team members in English.
- If this is you, keep reading for the details.
We’re a small team working with a very limited number of clients in the e-commerce world and a couple of other businesses that I’m part owner of in industries like SEO training, digital marketing, and DFY services (ecom). Getting BIG wins and iterating to get better every time fires me and I need help to continue to grow.
Our team is international and works well via Slack, ClickUp, and email. We’ve found that an interest in the job and brands is more important than experience designing emails and want someone who can communicate well, meet deadlines, and learn.
Although the clients and businesses vary in industries, they all sell products in the $10 to $1000-ish range, by e-commerce stores, sales funnels, or webinars.
Our role is to help create effective email marketing that matches their brand.
What This Opportunity Looks Like
You’ll be working directly in our small team to help create content for emails for up to 5 clients.
Projects will include:
- Designing email templates in systems like Klaviyo
- Scheduling finished emails with attention to detail to ensure emails go to the correct people at the right time
- Using tools like Canva to quickly design custom graphics
- Emails showcasing something happening in the industry or world
- Communicating with the email writer to ensure not only the words, but the design looks great
- Doing research as needed to find out more about the brands, their competition, and the customers
- You’ll have the autonomy to get these projects done whenever you’d like, so long as they are completed on time.
Everything you create is seen by thousands of people and has a definite impact on the brands we serve.
As we get into our flow and groove together (we both gotta be into it, right?), then we’ll turn our attention to new client projects and expanding your role as your expertise fits. We’ve grown from a team of 3 to a team of 8 in the past year and are looking to find talented designers that can grow with us.
Once you’ve applied, we’ll select the top candidates for a 2 week paid trial so that we can see the great work you do AND so that you can see if we’re a good fit for you.