FlowCandy 2 weeks ago
Email Marketing Quality Control Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 USA EST hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 📅 Applications Close November 3rd
Now Hiring: Remote Email Marketing Quality Control Analyst
Who is FlowCandy
FlowCandy takes the hassle out of creating amazing email marketing flows and campaigns and we’re looking for a team member to join our team as a quality control specialist.
Who You Are
- Previous technical experience in email marketing absolutely essential. Klaviyo experience will put you at the very top of the list.
- Fluent in English with an excellent grasp of spelling and grammar.
- Ambitious self-starter – We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need, but it’s important to be an autonomous problem solver too. Be curious and hungry to learn. Have grit.
- Great communicator. As a remote team, we rely on clear communication to stay on track and do our best work.
- Great at time management – You’ll need a well-balanced sense of urgency. We base our success on providing results fast for our clients, so we need you to be able to keep up with the pace.
- Detail-oriented – There are many moving parts to everything we do, and we need you to have attention to detail. You can start by remembering iloveemails when prompted in your application.
We aren’t interested in the usual job application stuff. We don’t NEED a cover letter, you don’t HAVE to submit a resume. Just link us to something online (it can be Google Drive, Dropbox, your website, whatever) that tells us who you are, what you can do, and what you’re capable of.
What You’ll Do
Standards Managers perform checks covering every process of the email marketing process.
- Always be over-communicating with team members in Slack & ClickUp
- Aggressively look at SOPs to complete tasks
- Perform a highly detailed Quality Assurance check of finished tasks
- Misc Klaviyo tasks (e.g. Integrations, UTM links, grammar, etc.) to ensure the final deliverable is in line with Quality Standards
- Making edits or reaching out to individuals and/or Project Managers to resolve issues
- Working with designers, copywriters, and developers to identify and mitigate recurring
- Quality Control issues
- Foreseeing any problems and being proactive to put out fires before they happen
Long term this position can develop into a project manager role. You will learn about every step of the process and develop the background knowledge and skills needed to be a great PM.
What’s In It For You
Work remotely, from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. Who doesn’t want to go to work in their sweatpants? Decide to relocate? No problem. Our team is truly international, as long as you can join us during USA EST hours, you’re golden.
We’re fast-growing but small enough right now for you to have a direct impact on the future of the company. We want you to be here for the long haul.
Learn from the best. We’ll take make you an expert with FlowCandy University. Work directly with our founders and a team of people that strive to be the best at what they do.
There’s high-growth potential, we encourage our team to reach for the stars. Whatever it is you want to do, we’ll help you get there.
Flexibility. We believe work/life balance is important. If you need to take off for a few hours to run some errands, or you’re taking a trip for a couple of days, no problem. Happy people make great employees.