Symbios Growth Automation 6 days ago
Email Marketing Specialist
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🕘 Choose Your Own Hours
- 📅 Applications close July 11th
- 🔑 Work Directly with the Founder
Now Hiring: Remote Email Marketing Specialist
Symbios Growth Automation helps eCommerce store and SaaS owners build advanced automation and email marketing strategies. After a strong pandemic performance, SGA is now looking to bring in an email marketing specialist to help out with fulfilling client work.
You’ll enjoy a flexible role built on async and remote principles at its core. You’ll be given a set of responsibilities and free to execute them in your in time and in your own way. This is a great opportunity to level up your skills, build new relationships, and be part of a boutique agency with great long-term clients and relaxed work culture.
With familiarity with email marketing software, you’ll responsible for building email templates, setting up automation sequences, collecting data for client reports, and generally assisting an email marketing agency to deliver client outcomes.
We pride ourselves on a results-based management style. You’ll be free to work on projects at your own pace and solve problems on your own with minimal supervision. The only expectation is that you are responsible and can manage yourself to get the work done within agreed-upon deadlines. We have a super-relaxed, flat organization structure, and want to work with competent people who are great at what they do and pay them well for it!
This will start out as a part-time role at around ~8-10 hours per week. Over time if you’re a good fit this can expand to a full-time position.
You’re a good fit for this position if you’re someone who describes yourself as “solution-oriented” and “independent”. More importantly, you should be comfortable figuring out solutions to problems, overcoming challenges on your own, and learning new things. More specifically, our ideal candidate must (in order of priority):
- Speak English either highly fluently or as a first language.
- Have a “can-do” attitude and know-how to teach yourself things that you don’t know how to do. In other words, a self-starter.
- You MUST be a strong writer and be familiar with copywriting theory. You will be writing a lot in this role – please include any relevant links to your writing in the application.
- Are familiar with (or can quickly learn) email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Converkit or Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, Bento, or Encharge. Ideally, you have experience setting up email marketing sequences.
- Have a decent eye for design: you don’t need to be a designer, but you should be able to set nice formatting in documents and can put together a basic email template using a visual drag and drop builder.
- A rudimentary grasp of HTML / CSS / JS is preferable.
- Must know your way around Google Analytics and WordPress.
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Complete agreed-upon tasks within deadlines. If you say something will get done, it must get done.
- Have fantastic attention to detail, with an eye for design, formatting, and good writing.
- Come up with solutions to problems and work autonomously.
IMPORTANT: To be accepted for this position, it’s essential that you use “SYMBIOS” as the FIRST word in your response to question FOUR of the application. If you do not follow this step, unfortunately, your application will not be considered.
To get started, click on the Apply Now button on this page and complete the application form.