Wavebreak 19 hours ago
Email Marketing Specialist
North America · Full Time
- 💡 1-2+ Years of Experience
- ⏲ Choose Your Own Hours
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications close July 7th
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 🚀 Work with 7 & 8-Figure Brands
- 🔑 Work with the Director of Strategy
Now Hiring: Remote Email Marketing Specialist
Help us build the category-leading email & SMS marketing agency for direct-to-consumer brands.
At Wavebreak, we’re building the go-to email & SMS agency for the world’s top brands. We currently power $100M+ via email & SMS marketing revenue for some of the fastest-growing DTC brands in the world. Email & SMS marketing for e-commerce is ALL we do.
With most brands still emailing like it’s 1994, we take them to the future with advanced strategy, best-in-class design & copy, and flawless execution. We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to drive more revenue from email & SMS marketing.
Focused on quality over quantity, we hire great people and help them do the best work possible through ongoing training, a balanced workload, autonomy & ownership, and direct support from leadership.
We are looking for a high-energy Email Marketing Specialist who has a passion for creating and executing unique campaigns (great copywriter, brings fresh ideas for innovative campaigns, loves email marketing and e-commerce).
What You’ll Do
- Assist in strategizing client email calendars for the month ahead
- Write short & sweet email copy for a variety of high-growth e-commerce and direct-to-consumer brands
- Schedule email campaigns and build automated flows inside advanced email software like Klaviyo
- Meet with clients to discuss strategy and performance on weekly calls
- Create monthly reports detailing email & SMS performance on a client-by-client basis
- Document exactly how you did things so other people can learn from you
- 1-2+ years previous digital marketing/email marketing experience
- You’re an extremely good written communicator. We primarily communicate via Asana and Slack, so it’s crucial you’re a Level 4 communicator.
- You’re a very good copywriter. You understand how to write compelling subject lines, headlines, and simple body text within an email.
- You love learning new software. You’re not just comfortable using new software, you go out of your way to find the ‘best software for X’ and often check Product Hunt. Klaviyo and Justuno experience are a plus.
- You’re organized and quick to adapt. You’re great at summarizing information to keep team members informed and quick to change course when needed.
- You’re personable and comfortable holding your own on video calls with clients. You won’t immediately be ‘the person’ on client calls, but you’ll grow into a client-facing role.
- Full-time role offering a competitive salary based on experience and location.
- 100% Remote! We’re not new to working remotely—we’ve been a remote company from the very start.
- A fun, and ever-changing work environment with a great team and a variety of awesome clients.
Why this role?
Fast track your career.
- Email & SMS marketing and e-commerce are on fire, you’ll work directly with our Director of Strategy and become a world-class email marketer. We promote from within and as we grow, you’ll have the chance to grow too.
Work with freedom, autonomy, and flexibility.
- We hire people who deliver “A” level quality, attend scheduled meetings, and take ownership of their work. Sometimes our minds are most creative at 2AM and we encourage that. We work hard but are extremely flexible, including our unlimited vacation policy.
Amazing clients who are fun to work with.
- Since we are a boutique agency, we carefully pick and choose our clients. We work with some of the fastest-growing brands online and do fun, interesting work.