Keel Team Real Estate 1 month ago
Executive Administrative Assistant
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💰 $40,000 – $50,000 per year
- 📅 Applications close on Jul 30th
Now Hiring: Remote Executive Administrative Assistant
Hello, we are looking for a motivated and tech-savvy admin assistant to help our CEO with various tasks. This is a 100% remote, work from home position. In our small business, we move fast and need someone that can keep up. Are you fast on the computer and willing to learn? You will be pushed and held accountable for your tasks. Are you very persistent and not willing to give up on tasks easily? If you think you’re ready please reach out.
Job Title: Executive Admin Assistant: We are looking for an experienced executive administrator for our busy rockstar CEO.
Company Services: We manage and invest in commercial real estate across the US.
Company Location: Oviedo, FL
Hours: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST (*Possible weekend work required when working on big projects).
- Experience as an administrative assistant to high-level corporate officers would be nice
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, social media experience, calendaring, HR liaison, corporate correspondence, Google Docs
- Proven clear thinker, well-organized, level headed, solution-oriented
- Self-starter, efficient, productive, work well with a team
- Answering calls
- Managing social media
- Reviewing financial statements
- Investor relations
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- High-stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
We are a fun-loving, but high-production, successful real estate investing business. The dress code is casual (fully-remote) with a company golf cart and free all you can drink Spindrift.
Salary, benefits, incentives, extras
- $40,000-50,000/ year with bonuses based on time with the company and production
- Full-time 40+ hours per week.
- Paid time off.
- Fully remote.
How to Apply
In your application, please include a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. Put “I’m your next rockstar” as the first sentence of your cover letter. If your application passes the first round, we will send you a skill assessment test which is the second round of the application process.
How, when, and if we will contact you
By phone or email within one week of submission, but only for qualified applicants, which we hope you are!
Thank you for reading.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.