Domain Magnate LLC 2 weeks ago
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💡 Entry-Mid Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🌞 Training and Bonuses
- 🗣 Native English Speaker
- 📅 Applications close on Mar 23rd
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Europe (closer to Thailand timezone)
Now Hiring: Remote Executive Assistant for Michael Bereslavsky
Work for a successful entrepreneur and CEO, help organize Michael’s schedule, assist in different tasks and responsibilities, manage email and communications. Through this role you’ll have an opportunity to learn about the exciting Private Equity industry, buying and selling online businesses, and interact with many other successful CEOs.
This is a full-time and long-term job.
Michael is the CEO and Founder of Domain Magnate, a Micro Private Equity firm, which acquires and grows online businesses on behalf of investors and funds. DM is currently in the process of launching its third fund, aimed at raising up to $10M. Michael is also a partner in Dealflow Brokerage, an M&A advisory firm, that brokers Internet Businesses.
Michael is also a speaker, investor, and entrepreneur with multiple other projects, businesses, and investments.
About the Role
The role is to assist Michael in scheduling various tasks and communications and other matters, both personal and business.
- At least 1 year prior experience as an executive assistant, or over 3 years experience as a personal assistant to a CEO or a business owner.
- At least 1 year experience working in a remote capacity
- At least 1 year experience in managing boss’s social media profiles, updates, and email communication
- Very organized, with attention to detail
- Able to learn new things quickly and good at research
- Reliable and adaptable, able to follow instructions
- Great communication skills, able to coordinate and manage others
- Experienced in using spreadsheets, MS word, excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in using WordPress, editing, publishing, formatting posts
- Can do basic graphic design, formatting for documents, presentations, pdf’s, blog posts
- Asia or Europe (closer to Thailand timezone)
- Preference for US, UK, Canada natives living in Chiang Mai, or in Asia.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Your daily tasks and responsibilities will be dynamic, including some recurring items and daily agendas and many occasional or time-sensitive tasks. Here are some:
- Help in scheduling and managing interviews, calls, and Michael’s daily agenda
- Researching and contacting partners, clients
- Help in monitoring and processing communication via email, and social media
- Curating and following up on various projects and initiatives
- Preparing and compiling reports and agreements
- Editing WP posts, articles, pdfs, presentations, or other documents
- Resolving issues, coordinating with other contractors and employees
How to apply
Research and find the best way to contact Michael, include a video where you explain why you’re the best fit for the role, and describe your previous similar jobs and accomplishments.