Domain Magnate LLC 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Mid-Senior Level
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close May 19th
- 📚 Continuous Learning & Training
- 🗣 Native English speaker (preference from expats from US, UK, Canada living in SE Asia)
Now Hiring: Remote Executive Assistant for Michael Bereslavsky
Work for a successful entrepreneur and CEO, help organize Michael’s schedule, assist in different tasks and responsibilities, manage email and communications. Through this role you’ll have an opportunity to learn about the Private Equity industry, buying and selling online businesses, and interact with many other successful CEOs.
Executive Assistant for Michael Bereslavsky.
Michael is the CEO and Founder of Domain Magnate, a Micro Private Equity firm, which acquires and grows online businesses on behalf of investors and funds. DM is currently in the process of launching its third fund, aimed at raising up to $10M. Michael is also a partner in Dealflow Brokerage, an M&A advisory firm, that brokers Internet Businesses.
Michael is also a speaker, investor, and entrepreneur with multiple other projects, businesses, and investments.
About the Role
The role is to assist Michael in scheduling various tasks and communications and other matters, both personal and business.
- At least 3 years prior experience as an executive assistant, or personal assistant to a CEO or a business owner.
- At least 2 years experience working remotely
- At least 1 year experience in managing boss’s social media profiles, updates and email communication
- Very organized, with attention to detail
- Able to learn new things quickly and good at research
- Reliable and adaptable, able to follow instructions
- Great communication skills, able to coordinate and manage others
- Familiar with common tools used by remote companies: Slack, Trello, Asana, GDrive etc.
- Experienced in using spreadsheets, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Can do basic graphic design, formatting for documents, presentations, pdf’s, blog posts
- Open to all, but preference for Asia or Europe (closer to Thailand timezone)
- Preference for US, UK, Canada expats living in Chiang Mai, or in Asia.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will be dynamic, including some recurring items and daily agendas and many occasional or time-sensitive tasks. Here are some:
- Help in scheduling and managing interviews, calls, and Michael’s daily agenda
- Researching and contacting partners, clients
- Help in monitoring and processing communication via email, and social media
- Curating and following up on various projects and initiatives
- Preparing and compiling reports and agreements
- Editing WP posts, articles, pdfs, presentations, or other documents
- Resolving issues, coordinating with other contractors and employees
- Following up with multiple clients, investors, team members
How to apply
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and fill out the form.