Meyer Tax Consulting 2 months ago
North America · Full Time
- 💰$18-$20 USD per hour
- 💡5+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in United States
- 📅 Applications Close August 29th
Now Hiring: Virtual Executive Assistant
About the Role
MTC is currently searching for a full-time, remote Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The CEO founded and is the Visionary for 3 companies running on EOS.
The Executive Assistant is a full-time, virtual team member that will partner with our CEO and accelerate her productivity within the organization. The ideal candidate exercises good judgment in a variety of situations, possesses strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and maintains a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
We anticipate that you will work 40 hours per week, and we will look to you to:
- Manage the CEO’s email, ensuring an email is responded to in a timely manner and she is brought in for requests needing personal attention while remaining aware of those already addressed.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, ensuring her schedule is followed and respected.
- Proactively ensure roadblocks are avoided and shifts are done to avoid potential conflicts.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO, keeping her informed of upcoming commitments and ensuring she is set up for success for all appointments and tasks.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting documentation, correspondence, presentations, and others that facilitate the CEO’s ability to lead and represent the organization.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ensure the CEO’s personal brand is managed and represented in a professional and consistent manner across all mediums and activities while preparing for speaking opportunities.
- Sit in on meetings, as needed, organizing the information, and following up on action items.
- Manage the expense reporting process for the CEO.
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Manage the Continuing Education (CE) process, ensuring certifications are up to date and meet organizational needs.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Expert-level organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong work tenure: 5+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and familiarity with CRM systems.
- No Status Quo! We resist the acceptance of the status quo. Our business is built on innovation. We don’t do things just because it’s always been done that way.
- Get It Done Well! We get things done using the best and the brightest. Your time and our time are valuable. Strategy is always used. We embrace technology.
- Be Kind! Upright, kindness matters most in our relationships. Every human should be respected. We don’t move the line or operate in gray areas. Humble candor is practiced.
- We are all in! You get us all, every time. We are passionate about the tax industry. Meraki
- Positive Perspective We enter all situations with a positive perspective. Gratitude is practiced daily.