The Simple Folk 6 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ? Staff Pick
- ? Report to COO
- ? Work for a DCer
- ? Competitive Salary
- ? High Growth Potential
- ? Anywhere in the World
Now Hiring: Remote Executive Assistant
We are a team of fun, high performing individuals and are seeking a sharp and experienced EA with startup experience to work closely with our Chief Operating Officer (COO) to provide high caliber administrative and project assistance.
Assistance to COO
- First point of contact to COO both internally and externally.
- Manage COO schedule/diary for all internal and external meetings.
- Booking of travel, transport, and accommodation for COO and wider team.
- Assist COO with a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to: taking notes during meetings, processing of expenses, formatting, and proofreading documents and presentations, tracking dates and deadlines, responding to emails, running errands, making calls, bookings and reservations, and so on.
- Assist COO with coordination of both internal and external communications. Act as liaison and interface with internal staff members and external clients, suppliers, and collaborators.
- Assist COO with projects and ad-hoc requests. Undertake any other tasks consistent with the position.
Interested in this position? Email your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected] with the subject line Executive Assistant. In your cover letter, please share the following information:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What makes you the most qualified?
- What areas energize you versus drain you?
- What are you hoping to accomplish in the next phase of your career?
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.