Ecom CFO 11 hours ago
North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💡 2-5 Years of Experience
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close July 8th
Now Hiring: Remote Finance Generalist
Hi! We at Ecom CFO are looking for a Full-Time Finance Generalist to support our CFO Partners.
Who are we?
We are an Outsourced CFO & Financial Services firm focused on 7 figure e-commerce brands. We deliver our clients a unique, hands-on process that drives growth, strategy, and ultimately, more profit.
Our clients each generate between $2 and $30M of sales each year through a wide range of products from home goods to beauty products to tasty snacks. Our clients include subscription businesses, Shopify sellers, DTC specialty manufacturers, drop shippers, and FBA sellers.
We are a lean team of driven professionals who hustle hard and genuinely enjoy working together!
Why is this role so important?
We are on pace to double our business from 2020 and clients love our CFO service! But, we are nearing capacity and need help not only delivering client work but also streamlining our processes.
This role is not just an order taker. We need someone with general problem-solving skills that can transform ambiguous sets of facts/challenges into cohesive action plans.
Who are you?
You know your way around a financial model and have experience with E-commerce brands and processes. You are comfortable in front of a client, leading discussions, and generally solving problems. Also having project management skills is a huge plus as organized thinkers are our people! You will have the opportunity to truly impact our business and our client’s success.
There’s a ton of room for growth within this position, and we are looking for someone who sees this as an opportunity for a long-lasting partnership. We will work beside the right candidate and teach you everything we know, and we are also looking forward to learning something from you!
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, and the right candidate will be ready to hit the ground running.
- US Time Zone
- Willing to travel to Austin, TX for the first 1-2 months to train alongside our CEO (this will be paid by us)
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Ex-Consultant at large or boutique firm
- E-commerce: Shopify, Amazon FBA, drop shipping, and/or private label
- Quickbooks Online and/or general accounting principles
- Inventory/supply chain management
- Microsoft BI, SQL, or other large database tool experience
- 2-5 years of total work experience