HS Brands Global 6 months ago
Senior Financial Controller
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🏖️ Unlimited PTO
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- ⚕️ Health and Benefits
- 🗺 Anywhere in the U.S.
- 🔑 Work with Founder and Investors
- 📅 Applications Close on Sept 4th
Now Hiring: Remote Senior Financial Controller
Ready to help companies protect their assets and improve their profits? HS Brands Global is seeking a Full-time Financial Controller to work with their passionate and highly-professional team. You’ll be working directly with the founder and the investors to have a direct impact on the work.
HS Brands Global helps companies maintain the highest brand standards, protect their assets, and improve their profits. Our brand protection programs can measure customer experiences, ensure brand and franchise compliance, provide market research, and execute loss prevention services.
HS Brands Global operates in all 50 US states and across the Globe with twelve international offices. Their in-house teams are located in offices around the globe and they maintain a commitment to employing highly-trained professionals to serve our customer needs around the world. Their global resources ensure clients’ services are delivered by industry experts who are immersed in the cultures they work in.
Ready to join a highly-professional and passionate team?
HS Brands Global is seeking a Full-time Senior Financial Controller. The Financial Controller will use strategic planning and have exceptional numerical proficiency to aid the organization in maintaining positive revenue. They will be managing the company’s expenses as they pursue financial growth, formulate sound financial strategies, implement proper internal controls, achieve organizational targets, and develop financial plans that support their objectives.
- Monitoring and managing expenditures and receivables
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Ensuring compliance with the approved operating budget
- Preparing financial statements
- Analyzing financial data
- Creating and implementing internal controls
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating financial audit processes
- Coordinating and overseeing the insurance renewal process
- Structure and maintain a chart of accounts
- CPA required
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Proven experience in finance management and GAAP accounting principles
- Experience with international operations and financial matters
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting and tax fundamentals
Salary and Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Salary
- Health Coverage and Benefits
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.