ConversionAdvocates 4 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🚀 Opportunity for Growth
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 30th
Now Hiring: Remote Front-End Developer
This is currently a part-time position, but our company is growing fast which means there is an excellent chance this position gets converted into a full-time opportunity in the near future.
What skills are needed?
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for optimization opportunities. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements on experiment pages.
- Developing new landing pages into WordPress by using an existing Theme or by custom work.
- Update existing landing pages with new features.
- Develop new optimization features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize experiments for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages or WordPress Themes.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins. Good understanding of WooCommerce.
- Ability to deploy sites on all major hosting platforms and technologies (cpanel, Shopify, wordpress).
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Comfortable adapting skills to other platforms including Google Optimize, VWO, Unbounce, Shogun App for Shopify and
- BigCommerce, Zipify App for Shopify, amongst others.
TEAM. As a developer on our CRO Team, you will work with CRO Graphic Designers, User Experience Designers, Copywriters and Strategist. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between graphical design, strategy and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the experiment looks as well as how it works to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This is an important aspect of your job that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
DISCIPLINE. You won’t have someone watching over your shoulder on a day-to-day basis to make sure the work is getting done. We are strong believers in trust and autonomy. We must be confident that you will deliver the work in time even if you have a poor internet connection on your favorite beach spot or if your beer has spilt on your laptop when reaching out for your nachos.
COMMUNICATION. Communication between the team members is key for a successful project and overall working relationship. You’ll be working with CRO strategists, writers and designers so if you have a solution to a problem, we’ll be happy to hear what you have for us!
What the lifestyle like?
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle.
We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, and meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
Before you apply…
If you’re looking for a temporary opportunity or gap-year to fund your travels before committing to a more serious job, then you should not apply for this position.
We’re looking for people who share our vision for the future and want to grow with us. We want you to be part of our TEAM.
If you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team.
Also, note that we will be starting you off slow. We already have a team in place so we will slowly send you work and onboard you into our process.
The founders, Raphaëlle and Sina, will be reviewing every application. If we think you’re a good fit, we will reach out to you to do a video call interview. After the first interviews are done, final candidates will be brought back for a second interview before we make our decision.
Looking forward to working with you!
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.