Growth Labs 4 weeks ago
Frontend Developers (WordPress)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 💰 $15-$30 USD per hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ⏲ Project-Based to Full-time
- 📅 Applications Close on March 1st
Now Hiring: Remote Frontend Developers with WordPress Specialization
Growth Labs Development is looking to establish long-term relationships with additional front-end developers with expert knowledge of WordPress in addition to their other skillsets.
We are looking for front-end developers with various skills, backgrounds, experience levels, and availability.
This position is a full-time position that will start out as a part-time paid trial. If projects go well, then the developer can expect a salaried full time position, 40 hours per week.
While our office is remote, you will be working among other team members, and the applicant will be expected to communicate in English via Teamwork (PM), Slack, Zoom, etc.
This position pays between $15-$25 USD per hour, depending on experience and skills.
There are multiple positions available.
We are specifically looking for developers located in the following areas (however, please apply regardless of your location):
- European Union
- United States & Canada
- South America
What We are Looking For:
- Excellent developers who can build and focus on quality, well-commented code.
- Developers who are comfortable building custom WordPress themes from the ground up as well as extending existing code.
- Developers who take planning seriously before development begins and can help determine how something should be built as well as being able to build it.
- Developers who keep themselves up to date on the latest trends and frameworks and can recommend and put together an optimal plan on WordPress themes, including performance, SEO, etc.
- People who are passionate about coding and work on side-projects in their spare time.
Be able to work within a team as well as take a leadership role when required.
- Developers who self-review their work and understand the importance of self-testing and review before showing work to a project manager or client.
Skills & Requirements
- Expert understanding using git repositories and proper development infrastructure and tools.
- Expert level knowledge of WordPress and developing custom WordPress themes.
- Have knowledge of and be able to recommend and execute best practices in building custom WordPress themes.
- Expert knowledge in theme performance, decreasing loading times, have an understanding of CDNs and caching and related plugins.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress themeing best practices.
- Expert understanding of front-end frameworks and languages as they relate to the back-end development work.
- Excellent English language skills (writing), ability to communicate with a team and potentially with clients when needed.
- Comfortable speaking English when needed – All applicants will be interviewed via Zoom in English. You should be comfortable being on conference calls with clients in English when required.
- You must be able to login and use our PM software (Teamwork) as you will be working and collaborating with team members on projects.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages a plus.
When Applying Please Include:
- Complete Resume
- Public Github (or alternative) Profile
- Public Portfolio and/or list of previous projects worked on if not part of github profile.
- Development Background
- Full list of skills and languages, including software proficiencies
- Languages spoken and level
- Please detail your previous experience working with teams and what challenges you faced.
- Please detail your previous experience working remotely and what challenges you faced.
We are looking for someone who is available 40 hours per week.
This position is a full-time freelance position, you will be responsible for paying all local and federal taxes and following proper legal requirements for working as a freelance worker.
We can’t wait to see your application and get to know you!
Have you created your Dynamite Profile yet? If not, create one here.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.