LTVplus 3 weeks ago
Europe · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexi-schedule
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- 💰 Up to $3500 per month
- 📅 Applications Close April 30th
- 💪 Personal and Professional Growth
Now Hiring: Remote Full-Stack Developer
About the Job
We are completely remote. You choose your favorite spot to work and help customers every day. It’s all up to you. Though we are scattered all over the world, we keep in touch with everyone daily so you’ll never feel isolated or alone.
We’re interested in your growth. Your career opportunities are limitless. Start off in one role, work hard, learn, and we will be more than happy to help you advance in your career.
Our Client has an e-commerce company that is driven by technology and data. Our goal is to build the best eCommerce software for omnichannel-focused global (brands) store chains.
We give our customers control and transparency over their brand and help them to expand in new countries in record time. We make them and their franchisees more profitable by providing them state-of-the-art eCommerce sites and reducing overhead drastically.
We’re growing fast and that’s exactly why we’re looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our awesome team. We work remotely across the globe from anywhere with internet access.
Become part of the team as a Full Stack Developer if you want an MVP-focused and multicultural environment.
Do you want to code state-of-the-art in an output-driven, structured work environment?
Do you like to contribute your ideas to an innovative product with lots of challenges?
- Vue.js + nuxt.js for Frontend
- Express.js + GraphQL (Apollo Server) for Backend
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Redis for Caching and Queuing
- Infrastructured powered by AWS
What you will do
- Engage in decisions ranging from UX Design to Backend architecture together with the Tech Lead and explore new technologies
- Build internal & external GraphQL APIs as well as beautiful user interfaces and customer frontends
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our tech team
You must have
- Practical & recent experience with JS Frameworks like Vue.js, Nuxt.js
- Practical & recent experience with Backend Technologies like MariaDB / MySQL, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Good background in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- Good technical understanding of GraphQL API
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the codebase in check
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- Learn from one of the best developers in the industry
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work with high-profile customers and high-growth startups
- Flexi-schedule (as long as deadlines and meetings are met)
- Geographically distributed team
- Fully remote work