Queryon 5 months ago
Full Stack Developer
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 📈 401K Plan
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💻 Home Office Stipend
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🌴 Generous PTO / Sick Leave
- 📅 Applications Close on Aug 20
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
Now Hiring: Remote Full-Stack Developer
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly skilled “full-stack” Developer who is great as a consultant. The ideal candidate will have a consultant mindset which means being helpful to a Project Manager by having awareness and understanding project constraints, budgets, and time. This position is an entry point into the world of consultative software development.
We need someone who can work with businesses to find solutions, focused on data and other complex challenges. We work mostly in the Microsoft stack but have to be adaptable to many technologies to get the job done. Comfort with both front and back end programming is required. You are responsible for developing and designing solutions and more importantly making clients happy and working collaboratively with your team to deliver value.
Backend API services, data management, SQL, reporting, and all things in between might come your way. Be quick on your feet, open to change, and ready to support your co-workers. This is a fully remote position. Experience and skills required:
- Develop awesome and reliable solutions in various programming languages
- Provide consulting services as-needed such as business analysis, process diagramming, documentation, etc.
- Provide inputs to the proposal process such as narrative pieces and work effort estimates
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Be attentive to your back-office duties, such as company-wide daily check-ins, timesheet submittals, and project meetings.
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience with SQL (DAX experience is a big plus)
- Experience with PowerBI report development
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven understanding of multiple programming languages
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Evidence of a deep understanding of technology by way of proven work history / technical accomplishments or a college degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, AI, Analytics, or equivalent
- Health insurance benefits
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Home office stipend
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US!
During the summer of 2015, with just a few staff, we decided to build a lean company, one that fits with today’s economy and values. To us, that means no office space, working anywhere in the world, with all the latest tools and techniques adopted from day one. You can read our business plan here:
Over the many years we have worked together we have discussed and refined what we believe makes a good service provider. We came up with several core values:
💿Data safety is job 1
Inaccurate, leaked, or accidentally deleted data is intolerable. Data accidents can threaten people’s physical safety or cause businesses to fail. Data safety is the most critical objective and is everyone’s responsibility
🔍Focus on the client
Think about problems and solutions from the client perspective first
🔊Communicate early and often
Good, bad, or otherwise, we let our clients and teammates know what’s going on
🎨Sometimes you should paint outside the box
Follow the rules, but don’t follow them off a cliff. Take time to stop and look around – what is the client really asking? Is there a way to get from A to B cheaper? Smarter? Simpler? Bring it up, do it, don’t let the “box” define sub- optimal delivery – you have permission as Queryon to break out of bounds to deliver excellence
👽Be creative explorers
To provide value in the creative age, we foster an environment that promotes creative, imaginative, and exploratory staff. We embrace change, sometimes we drive it
🌎Be inclusive and diverse
Diversity and inclusiveness build stronger teams. We don’t tolerate racism, bigotry, discrimination in the workplace. We won’t do business with people that aren’t aligned with those values, including customers
🌴Maintain life-work balance
High performance starts with balancing personal life and work. Note that we put “life” before work – that’s the way it should be. We still make a profit and believe you can do that and have successful lives at the same time
🎒Keep learning and level up
Stay ahead of the status quo and complacency. A world that is continually innovating means we need to keep investing in our people with training. It’s our job to be looking at new technology and staying up on the latest advancements in our field
😎Keep calm and Queryon
People hire us to handle complicated, tough, and sometimes terrifying situations. We bring the level head; we introduce the calmness. Low drama, easy to work with, occasionally cracking a joke or two. It’s grit with a touch of humor
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Include the role’s title in your subject line
- Include a video that is 3 minutes or less introducing yourself
- Include examples that showcase your coding skills
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.