Scott's Bass Lessons 2 weeks ago
Full Stack Funnel Ninja
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💡 Mid Level
- 🚀 High Growth
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🔑 Work with Director of Marketing
- 📅 Applications Close October 23rd
Now Hiring: Remote Full Stack Funnel Ninja
Are you looking for an opportunity to work at a fast-growing startup in the music education space, and be a part of the team that’s making a big impact on that growth?
Are you online, scrappy, and hungry?😉
Scott’s Bass Lessons (“SBL”), the world’s largest online bass guitar education platform, is looking for a full-stack funnel builder, who collaborates with the marketing team to turn funnel ideas into reality.
What that means:
SBL is looking to increase the speed and nimbleness with which we can deploy paid traffic funnels into the universe, without sacrificing beautiful branding or quality assurance.
Reporting to the director of marketing, the funnel ninja will:
- Take high-level strategies and wireframes, and build them in reality
- Utilize softwares like Unbouce, Active Campaign, Deadline Funnel, Zapier, and Google Analytics to accomplish those goals
- Flesh out “bare bones” copy, and provide bullets or CTAs in a pinch
- Work with the marketing project manager, the video production team, and the development team to get the “raw materials”, and “connect the dots”
- Collaborate with the marketing team to data collection, reporting, and QA
The skill sets this might require are:
- Using landing page softwares to make pages quickly that also look great. This may require speaking “html”
- Visualizing and “hooking up” funnels, using things like Active Campaign, Deadline Funnel, and Zapier, including understanding the common ways things “go wrong”
- Decent “basic” copywriting, both to fill in gaps when a design changes and suddenly requires an extra bullet, and to spot errors (like “hang on – this doesn’t make sense”)
- Testing and QA skills
- Basic data collection skills
What’s in it for us?
Currently, the speed with which we’re able to test funnels is capped by landing page development, and the same people needed to “hook up” and QA the funnels being almost-full-time occupied with other crucial company activities. The right person in this role – after getting up to speed – will allow us to “go faster” with funnels without compromising other company objectives.
What’s in it for you?
If you’re a decent marketer with some html chops, this is an opportunity to “train at altitude” and “play with house money”. The scale and budgets we operate with allow rapid data collection, and unlike a big legacy company, you’re likely to feel the impact of your work immediately.
We’re also fully-remote, so, time-zones permitting, you can work from where you want. (Full disclosure, some time zones are better than others – everything from eastern Europe to the east coast of the USA makes meeting times during your daylight hours a lot easier.)
And we’re a fun, cheeky, informal culture, where everybody works hard and supports each other.
Maybe you’re a solopreneur with a side-business you’ve been building funnels for, and you’re looking for a lifeline to jump ship and do this full time. Maybe you’ve been doing a little consulting. But this is the opportunity to ply your trade.