Castos 2 weeks ago
Full Stack Marketer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Mid-Senior Level
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications close on Mar 16th
Now Hiring: Remote Full Stack Marketer
You’re a data-driven, analytical marketer who loves launching experiments across a variety of platforms.
You thrive when faced with the challenge of growing month-over-month new trial goals.
You have experience in SaaS marketing and are ready to lead marketing efforts at a fast-growing, established business.
We’re Castos, a fast-growing podcast hosting and analytics platform. We help thousands of podcasters realize their dream of sharing their voice with the world and using this fantastic content medium to connect with their audience. Our team is 100% remote, with 9 team members spread at all corners of the globe.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced growth marketer to join our team and help own growth across the entire funnel, from acquisition to retention. Using a data-driven approach, you’ll work closely with the entire team to identify areas for growth.
You’ll be working directly with the founder (also a marketer) on a regular basis to design, implement, measure, and optimize marketing campaigns across organic and paid media.
An ideal candidate is
- Experienced in SaaS marketing, ideally in a growth-focused role
- Adept at designing, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Analytical and rigorous, with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility
- Thrives in the fast-moving, and sometimes chaotic environment of a quickly scaling SaaS business
- Dedicated to constant experimentation & learning
Bonus points if you also have:
- Podcasting experience
- Experience with designing and implementing growth experiments
- Community management experience
You’ll be responsible for
- Owning day-to-day execution of campaigns across multiple acquisition channels, including content marketing (blogging, podcasting, webinars, and our Facebook group), paid search, email, and others
- Constantly building & validating new experiments to increase customer acquisition
- Collaborating with our founder, product, engineering, and support teams to optimize conversions and retention
- Researching, selecting, and implementing marketing tools to help measure & analyze our campaigns
Why you’ll love our team
- Kind, compassionate, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary and perks that come with a fully remote team such as unlimited vacation, learning/conference stipend, and many others
- Annual company retreats (the last one was in Berlin!)
Ready to learn more? Let’s talk. Fill out the application and tell us a bit about yourself.