KLIM Technologies 1 month ago
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 🏖️ 20 Days PTO
- ⏲️ Flexible Hours
- ✈️ Company Retreat
- 💡 1+ Year of Experience
- 💰 2100€ per Month + Bonuses
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Europe
- 📅 Applications Close April 9th
Now Hiring: Remote Graphic Designer
Why this is interesting
A lot of companies today seriously underestimate the value of a good image and the importance of the brand as a whole. We do not. Each product needs to be processed carefully and needs good graphic assets to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
We want our graphic assets remembered by the customers and bring them a smile, as well as contribute to the overall identity of our brand.
At KLIM you will be in charge of preparing high-quality manuals and packaging. You will also be helping with graphic content for both new and old products for listing pictures (on Amazon, our online store & more), creating marketing banners for ads or mailing campaigns, adding languages to pictures for our multilingual pages, and helping with our 3D and videos.
You will work cooperatively with our Graphic Design Manager to deliver the best graphic assets possible to match the exact needs of every product.
You must be…
To fit this position you must bring the following skills and behaviours to our team:
- Proficient in English
- Related graphic design/document design studies
- Great picture retouching skills & picture composition (with Photoshop or similar)
- Great at vector image design (with Illustrator or similar)
- Great at document design and desktop publishing (with InDesign or similar)
- Open to learning new tools
- At least 1 year experience in related projects
To be considered for the role you need to show us how great you are! Please provide your portfolio. We don’t move forward with your candidacy without your portfolio.
We also value the following:
- Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D, motion graphics and/or 3D knowledge
- Proficiency in Corel Draw
- Digital Drawing/Painting skills
- Abilities in German, French, Spanish or Mandarin
Personal qualities required
- Comfortable working cooperatively with other designers
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Willing to always keep learning
- System-oriented (i.e. find ways to do the job better and faster)
- Geek tendencies are a plus
And about the conditions?
- We’re remote first, so skip the commute.
- You also can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
- Due to timezone differences we only accept applications from European and Asian time zones.
- 1800€ per month => 2100€ per month after the trial period of 3 months
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a paternity and maternity scheme in place
Aggressive pay-rise policy: twice per year, so 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus)
- A yearly bonus based on company’s performance
- Discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover your to cover your IT, Education expenses and
- Gifts for your friends and family
- The full catalogue of KLIM products
There is no fixed schedule. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions this policy may be affected.