WunderAds 1 week ago
Google Ads PPC Account Specialist
Asia · Part Time
- 💡 Mid-Level
- ⏲️ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🔑 Work close to Founder
- 🗺 Based in Asia Timezones
- 📅 Applications close on Mar 16th
Now Hiring: Remote Google Ads PPC Account Specialist
Who is WunderAds
- A premium boutique PPC agency that specializes in Google Ads for eCommerce SMB.
- Our clients are a rapid growth eCommerce company that is based mainly in Europe, the US, and Asia.
- We help eCommerce businesses increase sales by getting high-quality site visitors and increasing conversion rates by mastering Google Ads.
- We’re a team of experienced, focused Google Ads experts working remotely across the globe.
- A chance to learn directly from the founder, Marco, who has solid knowledge and experience in helping multinational-national corporates, such as ACER, Cyberlink, and so on.
What I will be doing?
- A superstar to be working directly with the founder to optimize the clients’ Google Ad campaigns.
- Creating highly effective, strategically sound, and commercially successful campaigns within Google Ads.
- Analyzing and optimizing existing campaigns to drive profitable growth.
- Using analytics and data to report and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- You will be tasked and responsible for the management of client budgets and provide mastery over Google Ads
- Provide weekly reporting of quality data to founder.
Am I the right person?
What you need:
- Passion for digital marketing so strong that you read AdLeaks and understands the fundamentals of Ads not just a dashboard expert
- You’re skilled in Google Ads, Excel/Gsheets, Data Analysis, and Account Optimization.
- You have 3+ years of experience directly managing multiple Google Ads campaigns simultaneously.
- A healthy growth mindset that welcomes intense learning opportunities and unexpected challenges
- Data-driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement.
- Excellent communication and fluency in English- We communicate primarily via online chat/messages, if you can’t string a written sentence together this position is not for you.
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
- You are not happy with being “ordinary”. Striving for better and excellence is who you are
- Ambitious, high energy, sense of humor, friendly/outgoing, and enjoy working with others.
- Integrity and transparency
- Application code: Taipei
What would help
- Have superb knowledge of Google Shopping and eCommerce-related campaigns.
- Based in Asia or a similar time zone (or willing to opt with the time zone for meetings)
- Previously working experience in PPC Agency or remote position
- Previously experience in a client-facing role
- (BONUS) Professional working level of German (both written and spoken)
Benefits & Salary
- Live and work from wherever you are. Work from home, or work from the beach. No more traffic, and no more suits.
- A location-independent job with a flexible schedule. There will be 2-3 weekly meetings you need to attend. Outside of that, you’ll be able to work around your schedule.
- Getting paid to learn from the best and work with global rapid growth E-commerce clients
- Get unlimited access to the tools you need to succeed
- Fixed salary with a flexible approach to time commitment. Aim to average 15 hours per week, if it’s a little less or a little more on any given week, no sweat.
- Expect to receive the great help of the founders and colleagues to help you succeed in your work and life- Yes, we are a bunch of highly efficient marketers while having great interests to be a better person ourselves in personal lives.
- Receive time off and a flexible schedule – I feel like going on a trip, sure take the week off, you deserve it, work hard play harder.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on the experience. We aim to pay generously and above the average amount for this position in your home country.
- If you do well and if you want to, over time (3-6 months) we will scale you up to a full-time position (35 hours+ per week) as an Account Manager, with additional benefits, pay, and responsibilities.