KLIM Technologies 2 weeks ago
Graphic Designer Assistant
AsiaEurope · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 👪 Parental Leave
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1 Year of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe or Asia
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Benefits
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 15th
Now Hiring: Remote Graphic Designer Assistant
KLIM Technologies is looking for a creative Graphic Designer Assistant. Your main tasks will be creating/adapting manual and packaging design as well as assisting our graphic design manager to deliver the best graphic assets possible.
We’re looking for a creative and responsible person who likes working in a team, and that can create amazing designs but also is happy to help on graphic side tasks. If you are hardworking, dedicated and creative don’t hesitate to check the page for more information about the position and contact us. Join the KLIM experience!
We strongly believe in the value of incremental improvements and personal growth.
Why this is interesting
A lot of companies today seriously underestimate the value of a good image and the importance of the brand as a whole. We do not. Each product needs to be processed carefully and needs good graphic assets to improve sales and customer satisfaction. We want our graphic assets remembered by the customers and bring them a smile, as well as contribute to the overall identity of our brand.
At KLIM you will be in charge of preparing high-quality manuals and packaging. You will also be helping with graphic content for both new and old products for listing pictures (on Amazon, our store & more), creating marketing banners for ads or mailing campaigns, adding languages to pictures for our multilingual pages, and helping with our 3D and videos.
You will work together with our Graphic Design Manager to deliver the best graphic assets possible to match the exact needs of every product.
To fit this position you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team
- Proficient in English
- Related graphic design/document design studies
- Great picture retouching skills & picture composition (with Photoshop or similar)
- Great at vector image design (with Illustrator or similar)
- Great at document design and desktop publishing (with InDesign or similar)
- Open to learning new tools
- At least 1-year experience in the field
Preferred Experience (Not Required)
- Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D, motion graphics and/or 3D knowledge
- Proficiency in Corel Draw
- Abilities in German, French, Spanish, or Mandarin
Personal Qualities Needed
- Willing to always keep learning
- System-oriented (i.e. find ways to do the job better and faster)
- Geek tendencies are a plus
We’re remote first, so skip the commute. You also can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two
- 1800€ per month => 2100 € per month after the trial period of 3 months
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there are a paternity and maternity scheme in place
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: twice per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus)
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- Discretionary budget of 1500 euros to cover for your IT and your L=learning expenses and gift your friends and family
- The full catalog of KLIM products
- Working Hours There is no fixed schedule. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a SouthEast Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, this policy may be affected.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.