Dealflow Brokerage 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🗣 Native English
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 7th
Now Hiring: Remote Growth Manager
Work for a leading website brokerage firm, directly with the CEO and the executive team.
You’ll have an opportunity to learn our process, tools, and expertise directly from the team responsible for closing over $50M in deals. This is a key role in the company, as you’ll be responsible for building systems & processes and managing our overall operations. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
About Us/Who We Are
Dealflow Brokerage is a global internet M&A advisory platform backed by a powerful network of investors and entrepreneurs looking to buy & sell online businesses from $100,000 – $20,000,000 in value.
About the Role
As our Growth Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading our team to accomplish goals, push projects forward to deliver strategically meaningful results, and solve problems from all angles.
- 3+ years experience as an operations, marketing, or growth manager, leading teams of at least 10 people
- Experience in the M&A or related industry
- Experience working in remote companies and managing remote staff
- Experience in implementing operational frameworks like OKR or similar in previous jobs
- Highly organized, creative and a proactive problem solver with a mind for process improvement
- Able to simultaneously “roll up your sleeves” and delegate
- Native (or excellent) English speaker with proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in CRM management and sales automation softwares
- Prior experience in digital marketing and managing your own online business is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping put the founder’s vision into concrete goals, and objectives, and implement it within different departments and people.
- Building and managing an operational framework for the company
- Managing and planning Marketing and Outreach Campaigns
- Setting up and tracking KPIs and performance metrics for the company, departments, managers and everyone on the team.
- Assessing if everyone on the team is a good fit for the role and designing or rearranging positions according to the vision and objectives
- Making sure everything runs smoothly, anticipating problems and fixing them.
How we work
- Flexible hours, 100% remote
- KPIs and outcomes based performance bonuses
- You’ll receive training and get an opportunity to learn about the business directly from the CEO and work closely with our experienced
- team of digital marketers, business advisors and entrepreneurs.
- Our reputation is everything, we have strict standards of integrity and focus on delivering superb customer service when dealing with clients.
- We encourage learning and personal growth! You’ll be able to take online courses, attend online events, webinars and masterminds.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.