ProductLed 2 weeks ago
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1-2+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close June 20th
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe, North or South America
- 💰 Between $40-$80k CAD (depends on full-time or not)
Now Hiring: Remote Growth Marketer
ProductLed is looking for a Growth Marketer to help us scale our online digital programs. We’re looking for a candidate who can scale our acquisition and activation efforts and help more people learn about Product-Led Growth (PLG). If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can think outside the box, try bold new ideas, and do work you’re proud of, read on.
ProductLed is a career acceleration platform where you can learn “how” to build a product-led business. We’ve been helping companies become more product-led since 2016 and are on a mission to help build 1M successful product-led businesses. In the process of getting there, we’re going to redefine the way working professionals upskill. It’s going to be fun.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and launch progressive experiments to boost our acquisition, activation, upsell, and referral efforts
- Work closely with our training director to leverage free content and courses to power our free customer acquisition model
- Launch our cohort-based programs and summits
- Create an online experience that delights users and converts
- Craft a high-performing free trial experience from end-to-end
- Launch and manage initiatives like webinars, customer events, and campaigns, to drive user engagement
- Build dashboards using product analytics tools to measure results of all programs and initiatives
- Conduct user interviews to better understand our target market and how we can serve them better
- Articulate and synthesize data to internal team members to drive informed decision making
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Brings 1-2+ years of marketing experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS/Product-Led Growth organization
- Bonus if you have experience in creating and promoting online courses
- Has experience with (or has displayed a strong interest in) copywriting and messaging
- Has a bias for action (done is better than perfect!) and thrives in fast-paced environments
- Is analytical and comfortable analyzing campaign performance to make optimizations
- Obsesses over the approach rather than the solution to problems
- Thrives in a small company/early-stage startup setting
- Experience working remotely a plus
What Working At ProductLed Is Like
You will be able to craft your role at ProductLed by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. Unlike many other companies, you’ll be able to quickly test out your experiments and see what does and doesn’t work. Unsuccessful experiments are seen as a learning experience and not a failure here.
We’re growing quickly so there will be opportunities to evolve your role and take on more responsibility over time. You’ll work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical chops and cultural fit, and are proud of our team! You’ll be able to work remotely and won’t have to spend time commuting to the office. We offer a competitive salary and profit-sharing options.
Please click on the “Apply Now” button on this page and complete the form for consideration. Please answer this question “What gets you excited about Product-Led Growth?”
We thank all applicants for your interest Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. ProductLed is an equal opportunity employer.