Seller Interactive / Outgive 3 days ago
Head of Amazon Advertising
North America · Full Time
- 💰 $50k – $60k per year
- 💡 1-3 Years Of Experience
- 👪 Flexible Health Benefits
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications close June 27th
- 🏖️ Unlimited Paid Vacation & Sick Days
Now Hiring: Remote Head of Amazon Advertising
Are you experienced with optimization and other paid ad programs?
Do you enjoy client management and monitoring campaign performance?
Are you passionate about e-commerce and experience with the Amazon marketplace?
We’re looking for an energetic Amazon Advertisement expert with a growth mindset!
Location: Hybrid remote and in-office (currently fully remote due to COVID-19)
Outgive Inc. is a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. Although our Toronto headquarters only has a team that is 30 strong, we have approximately 100+ remote staff in Manila – the birthplace of our founders, Nicasio and Jerome. Our team comprises of A-players with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
Under Outgive, we have several different brands and businesses! All our brands have one thing in common, and that’s e-commerce.
Our main list of brands include:
- Seller Interactive (Digital Marketing Agency)
- Stallion Express & Shippsy (Shipping & Logistics company)
- Ashtonbee (baby product line on Amazon)
- Kitchables (kitchenware line on Amazon)
- Flux Lashes (eyelash extensions)
- Neonize (neon lights)
The brand you will be working in: Seller Interactive
Why work for us? What’s in it for you?
- Flexible health benefits after 3-month probation
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick days after 3-month probation
- Fun, friendly, and challenging work environment
- No dress-code!
- Healthy office snacks, coffee, and tea
- Always work with up-to-date technology
- Opportunities to execute your own creative ideas without being micro-managed!
This position will report to the Director of Operations, Seller Interactive, and will be a visible leadership position within the organization. You will play a key role in our growth and long-term success. Main responsibilities include:
- Manage campaigns end to end including; initial setup, day to day optimization & reporting
- Own communication with customers: whether that be a warm zoom call, articulate email, or beautifully crafted deck
- Analyze campaign performance, comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements
- Clearly understand and translate the needs of an advertiser into a strategic plan created for their performance goals
- Pull reports and prepare meaningful insights and recommendations
- Win the trust of customers by progressively moving them up the advertising funnel
- Continuously support the development and improvement of our operational processes to drive efficiency
- Become a thought leader and trusted expert on the Amazon DSP
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma (Business, Analytics, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering an asset)
- Minimum 1 year of Amazon advertising experience, with knowledge on optimization and/or paid ads
- Minimum 1 year of client service experience
- Passion for e-commerce, advertisement, and/or marketing
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
- Creative independent problem-solving capabilities; continuously looking for better and more effective methods of accomplishing goals
- Enjoy being challenged; Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Flexible and able to multi-task multiple responsibilities. Must be able to quickly adapt with a positive mindset
- Ability to think through complex issues and exercise sound business judgment to set strategies
- Have a positive and outgoing personality, with a professional demeanor (maturity, integrity, self-discipline)
- Exhibit our 4 core values. Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning
- Leadership or management experience considered an asset
$50,000.00 – $60,000.00