ResultStory 1 week ago
Europe · Full Time, Part Time
- 💪 Fitness Stipend
- 🗣 Fluent in English
- 📚 Learning Stipend
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💰 $5 – $20 USD per hour
- ⏲ Part Time or Full Time
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close August 22nd
Now Hiring: Remote HR Manager with a Hiring & Recruitment Focus
Do you want to recruit talented people, create structures so our best people stay with us and develop a positive company culture?
If you are experienced in HR and hiring, enjoy working with growing companies, and want a stable long-term role where you can make a real impact – this role at ResultStory is for you!
This role can be either part-time or full-time.
We make video testimonials to showcase powerful success stories for online courses and communities.
By doing this, our purpose is to inspire people to pursue personal & professional growth.
Here’s an example of the type of videos we make. This one just happens to be a testimonial for our own service!
We are a small but rapidly growing business. We are working towards securing 30 high-end subscription customers by the end of 2021. This will mean we will be making over 750 videos during 2021 🙂
- Take on a key role in growing our Start-Up
- Can either be part-time or full-time
- Remote! Work from home
- Long-term position. Opportunity to grow within the company
- We operate during London business hours (GMT+0), Monday to Friday
The Role in Detail
- Strategy – What roles we need to recruit, prioritizing business needs taking into account the budget available.
- Job descriptions & adverts – Writing clear job descriptions so we understand exactly what each team member is accountable for and turning that into compelling job adverts that appeal to the best candidates.
- Building hiring funnels for each role – Building a series of steps a candidate needs to go through in order to efficiently assess whether they’re a fit for the role.
- Getting traffic to the job posts – We aim for a minimum of 200 stage 1 candidates for each role. Smart use of job platforms and budget to ensure you get sufficient volume and quality.
- Reviewing applications – Critically reviewing applications to determine which candidates should be shortlisted for interview
- Conducting initial interviews – Interviewing suitable candidates to determine if they would be a fit for the role. Identifying any red flags or possible issues with the candidate achieving success in the role.
- Reference checks – Contacting employee references to ask for feedback on possible hires.
- Positive Culture – come up with ideas and implement projects and ways of working that bring the team together and cultivate a positive work environment.
- HR Policies – creating a central hub for all company employee policies.
- Employee progression plans – Creating a roadmap with employees based on their career goals and what they find important. Then running regular check-in calls with employees to review & track progress.
- Monitoring payment and hours – Receiving and checking employee invoices, paying invoices, checking monthly employee hours and outputs are correct, sending invoices to the bookkeeper for our records, checking on hours and paying any outsourcers or freelancers we engaged with that month.
- Managing employee benefits programs – Conveying information to employees about our employee benefits, tracking the use of the benefits, encouraging the use of the benefits and monitoring if the benefits are useful and relevant to our employees, possibly changing the benefits to be more effective.
- Holidays and time off – Creating a system for requesting and tracking time off, monitoring, approving and tracking sick days.
- Onboarding new employees – Maintaining the onboarding documentation, creating processes around onboarding new employees, sending new employees all the information they need to start their role (including setting up accounts in software and arranging access to software), creating employee contract and ensuring they’re signed before work begins.
- Disciplinary actions – progressing a structured disciplinary process for team members who aren’t performing in their roles.
- Leavers – conducting exit interviews and ensuring access to company software and data is retracted. Issuing paperwork and responding to any future reference checks.
This Role is for You If:
- You are excited to work for a growing company and understand change happens more often in this environment than in a larger corporate
- You are a born communicator – you know how to read people, ask great questions and can bring people together
- You are switched-on, pro-active and take full ownership of tasks and outcomes
- You enjoy creating processes and systems, and understand the basics of building and maintaining them
- You can work London (GMT+0) business hours
- You are tech savvy and know how to figure out new programs and software quickly – by Googling, watching
- YouTube videos and contacting support
- You pay attention to detail and don’t miss the little things. In fact, in the application form there is a question ‘Do you pay ‘attention to detail’… What is the capital of Portugal?’. To show us that you did carefully read this job description, select ‘Arrifana’ as the answer (it’s not the correct answer, but that’s ok. The purpose of the question is to test your attention to detail, not your geography skills 😉
- You have an advanced level of English, and are comfortable speaking and writing in English
- Work for an exciting, dynamic company that is personally and professionally growth-oriented
- 100% remote
- Take complete ownership of a large area of the business – it’s will be your domain to run and optimize
- Long-term stable role
We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance – so you’ll get up to $35 per month towards health, fitness or hobbies!
This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
We believe in personal & professional development – so we’ll pay for any books that will help your development!
Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we’ll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).
Click “Apply Now” and fill out the application form