ZappySales 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time, Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- ⏲️ Part-time or Full-time options
- 📅 Applications close on April 14th
- 💰 $35,907 – $43,373 per year (BOE)
Now Hiring: Remote HR Specialist
Founded in 2011 in Chicago, ZappySales is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the Chicago-land area. Over the last four years, the company has grown more than 400% due to its emphasis on the use of technology and its expertise in multi-channel commerce and employs 30 employees throughout its portfolio of companies.
ZappySales owns and operates several niche e-commerce companies and is focused on acquiring growing, lower-to-middle market digitally-native vertical brands & e-commerce companies. Our growth strategy utilizes our operating experience, financial capital, and a robust partnership network to grow companies in a sustainable manner.
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a position where recruiting was the primary responsibility and hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field. You will be an expert in all aspects of payroll from a vendor relationship to training on the platform and communicating deadlines to leadership.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the company’s vision and values
- Collaborate with leadership on recruiting, talent acquisition and retention
- Champion and facilitate a professional development strategy by assessing training needs of each team member
- Help leadership narrow and filter applicants to speed the recruiting process
- Research and recommend appropriate pay scales for each role.
- Facilitate and elevate our onboarding process
- Coach leaders on a consistent and effective performance review process.
- Evaluate staff happiness to identify actionable opportunities
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Provide decision support and recommendations to the Steering Team through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop a roster of front-line talent that can be called on during peak moments
- Bridge leadership and team member by handling questions, interpreting, and administering policies that help resolve work-related issues
- Develop & enhance employment brand
- Complete background & employment checks
Qualifications for HR Specialist
- PHR, SPHR, or payroll specific certification, preferred
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Specialist
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Applications
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven track record of maintaining employee confidentiality
- Experience with payroll systems
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,907.00 – $43,373.00 per year – BOE