Momentum Brands 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🏖️ Unlimited Paid Vacation
- 📅 Applications Close April 29th
- 🎓 Access to latest learnings and tools
Now Hiring: Remote Industrial Designer
Do you have a healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work?
Do you get excited to combine your curiosity with your experience as an Industrial Designer?
Do you love to transform your designs into final products to be used by millions of customers?
Are you a self-starter who loves to own things end to end?
Are you bored of designing just another watch or car and would love to be a part of a company developing diversified products in multiple niches?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above then please keep reading…
We are Momentum Brands and we create consumer goods brands that are sold on the Amazon.com platform. Having multiple brands and currently, all sales in the USA, we are a small team and are based in Australia, China, Pakistan, and the Philippines.
We are a close-knit team and have team video calls every week, where the focus is on getting to know each other better.
- Lead product design and development from start to finish and manage all the issues that impact the process.
- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed CAD drawings, and CGI.
- Modify and refine designs to conform to production limitations or changes in design trends.
- Coordinate the look and function of products according to the product brief, visual brand language and able to develop concepts based on consumers’ insights to drive innovation.
- Evaluate the feasibility of design ideas, based on factors such as appearance, safety, functions, budget, production cost, and market characteristics.
- Continuously test designs and concepts with internal stakeholders for quick feedback.
- Work closely with different teams (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain) to generate new concepts and ideas.
- Research patents, copyrights, and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved.
- 2+ years of Industrial Design or Physical Product Design Experience.
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating exceptional user-centered products.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven working experience as an Industrial Designer or in a related field.
- Time Management: can manage their workload with minimal supervision, ability to self prioritize.
- Expert knowledge of 2D and 3D visualization software required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Engineering or a related field.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Remote work-friendly.
- Flexible and Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Flexibility to create your own schedule (as long as you’re available for meetings).
- Be part of a great team that all have aspirations to make big things happen.
- Access to all of the latest learnings and tools.