Testimonial Hero 2 weeks ago
SDR (Sales Development Rep)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 3rd
Now Hiring: Remote SDR (Sales Development Rep)
Testimonial Hero is the leading video testimonial creation service for B2B marketing leaders. We make remote video testimonials effortless for revenue teams worldwide. The core belief that drives us is that authentic video testimonials are the best way to engage buyers and close sales faster.
We have a proven solution that is selling quickly and we are now looking for multiple Inside Sales Reps to join our team on a full-time basis to help us scale. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow Testimonial Hero, and you will be working in an extremely motivated environment.
We have opportunities at the SDR level as well as additional options for more experienced reps.
This is a base salary plus commission role. SDR level would lean heavier toward prospecting, cold calling, and appointment setting. More senior roles would focus on closing and land & expand.
Our Core Values
These core values define our team and the people we hire. Do they resonate with you?
- Always be learning and growing.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Sweat the details—details matter.
Why you want to work with us
- Exciting mission and positive culture.
- 100% remote. Work where it is convenient for you.
- Flexible hours. We believe in work/life integration.
- In-person team retreats for facetime and to have fun! (When it’s safe to travel again).
- Amazing customers who deeply value our solution
- Unlimited vacation—we do not limit the amount of paid-time-off that team members can take.
As the SDR (Sales Development Rep), you will
- Prospect (SDR)
- Cold call lists provided to you (SDR)
- Set appointments for our AE (SDR)
- Close appointments (AE)
- Sell more to existing customers (land & expand) (AE)
- Build and strengthen deep customer relationships (AE)
- Prior experience and the SDR/BDR or Account Executive level.
- Clear, articulate, and personable communication skills over the phone and email.
- Motivation to excel, take responsibility and perform at a high level.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to self-manage in a remote work environment.
- An appreciation for the power of video testimonials and how they benefit our customers.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.