TitleTap 1 month ago
Inside Sales Representative
North America · Full Time
- 👪 Life Insurance
- ⚕️ Health Benefits
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Entry to Mid Level
- 💰 $18 – $25/hr + Commission
- 📅 Applications Close May 9th
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
Now Hiring: Inside Sales Representative
Do you love selling things in an informational way?
Have you been complimented on your listening skills and/or personality?
Do you love helping people solve their technical or marketing problems?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are looking for an outgoing, personable Inside Sales Representative to join our growing remote company.
TitleTap is a profitable growing website software company that helps title insurance companies and law firms automate their website and marketing presence. Our software helps customers convey the best version of themselves online, comply with regulations, and drive more business. We have succeeded not just because of our industry experience, but our unique value proposition to our prospects.
Our company has been growing month-over-month for the past 8 years. This year our focus is on product (building out long-awaited product features), people (gathering many happy customer references), and partners (helping strategic partners) that will propel the business to the next level of growth but we aren’t looking to do it alone!
As a member of our sales team, your responsibilities will include:
- Promptly responding to prospects who express interest in our solution
- Qualifying prospects
- Sales demos
- Scoping & pricing our solutions
- Follow-up to close sales
- Procuring customer requirements for website setup
- Keeping the CRM up-to-date
- Some cold outreach may be necessary, but is not primary
The position is Contract-to-Hire but provides a base salary plus commission and the option to enroll in health benefits when hired full-time.
If helping prospects improve their online marketing at a growing company sounds like a fun challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
We have an immediate need, so…
The first candidate who impresses us with initiative, clarity, and hustle, will get a shot at this unique opportunity.
Basic Requirements Include:
- Understanding of online marketing and website design is preferred
- Experience in the land title industry, real estate, and/or legal space is a big plus
- Solution Selling experience
- Being comfortable emailing and verbally talking with customers
- Self-starter with fantastic organization and prioritization skills
- Experience hosting online or phone meetings with customers
- A working knowledge of G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc.)
- A natural curiosity to learn and improve systems and processes
- Available to work full time. Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm EST
- Experience with sales tools such as:
- Online Conferencing tools: GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.
- Project Management tools: Trello or other
- CRM: PipeDrive or similar
- Experience performing product demos
- Experience with online marketing
- A health, dental, and vision benefits package when hired
- $10,000 of life insurance with the ability to buy other insurance at a discounted rate
- You’ll deepen your knowledge of the title industry, real estate, and legal disciplines and the differences across the U.S.
- The ability to work remotely
- The chance to work with an amazing team to further your skills and knowledge