FocusGroups.org 2 weeks ago
Lead Project Manager
Americas · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🗣 Native English
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $40-$60k Annually
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 💡 3-5 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close on Aug 17th
Now Hiring: Lead Project Manager
Let’s keep this short and simple: Do you like to work hard, take massive action, and are driven to achieve results? Are you the one that can take an action plan, roll up your sleeves and get it all done? If so, let’s talk.
We’re a small, efficiently run, online business with big ambitions to do great things. We have all these great ideas and plans, but we’re missing the person that can make it all happen. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for someone to join the team and execute our plans to the max. For example; set up email marketing campaigns, reach out to potential partners, manage the development of new features, etc etc. You’ll be touching on almost all aspects of the business – from (mostly) marketing to development to data analysis. General knowledge of online business and digital marketing is required, but no need to be an expert in any specific field. We have and/or can find people for that.
This is a full-time position. Remote, but within the US. Working hours are M-F, 8-5. The right person could potentially partner up on future projects with the CEO (for equity share).
About Us/Who We Are
FocusGroups.org is a platform where people can earn cash by participating in market research studies. Started in 2015. We’re a global team of 7. Located in the US, Europe, and Asia. Everyone is remote, and we work mostly autonomously. We all check in daily and communicate on Slack, and have weekly video meetings on Wednesdays.
We foster open communication and respect. Nothing is taboo, and we don’t judge. We strive to work hard and get sh*t done, but all in all, we’re pretty chill and easy-going. Good vibes only.
As for future plans: FocusGroups.org is our main business right now, but we will be expanding. That’s why we’re hiring. Ideas and plans are great and all, but without action they are worthless. Need someone to come in and start putting it to work.
About the Role
This is a very hands-on role. We have a long list of things to do and it will be your responsibility to get it all done.
You will be working directly with the CEO. Essentially the CEO will develop the ideas and plans and will pass them on to you to execute them. At times you may be working side by side on projects with the CEO to get things moving along faster. You’ll be working the same schedule as the CEO and can reach out any time during the day if you ever need anything. We’ll have daily standup meetings and weekly recaps. Monthly progress meetings as well.
The first major project will be to execute the big plan for FocusGroups.org. Once you’ve completed that, and FocusGroups.org is where we want it to be, we’ll move onto the next project. There is no shortage of opportunities. We strive for continuous growth.
Once we get into a synergistic working rhythm, there is potential for big big stuff to happen – including equity shared partner opportunities. It’s my goal as CEO to achieve this…and for the magic to truly happen, this should be your goal as well.
We are looking to fill this role in August.
Some of the outcomes we expect you to achieve:
- Launch our blog
- Finalize development of blog and launch it
- Find writer(s) and develop content calendar
- Distribute and promote blog articles according to schedule
- Launch company portal
- Drive the development to completion
- Promote the portal by reaching out to and nurturing relationships with focus group facilities.
- Launch international city directory pages
- Launch pages for Australia and Canada
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns
- Develop and launch referral program
- Write out specs, hand off to developer, and drive it to completion
- Develop and implement email marketing campaign
- Develop A/B testing plans to continually improve performance
- Optimize existing email marketing campaigns
- Improve open and click through rates
- Implement SMS campaign
- Increase engagement rate
- Reduce unsubscribe rate
- Develop and execute SEO plan
- Build links
- Manage our social media marketing plan
- Develop plan to:
- Grow followers
- Increase engagement
- Develop plan to:
- Develop and execute conversion optimization plan
- Improve website > subscriber conversions
- Improve subscriber > partner registrations
Who You Are
We are looking for a real go-getter, someone who loves taking massive action, is driven to achieve results, and won’t stop until it’s all done.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and running online business processes
- Have a proven track record of successfully bringing projects to completion
- Have a driven, go-getter attitude who’s not afraid to rolling up their sleeves and taking massive action, day-in-day-out
- Be ambitious, think big, and have creative ideas
- Be located in the United States
- Be OK with working Monday through Friday, from 8 am – 5 pm.
Required tool knowledge:
- G Suite
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience/connections in the market research industry
- Deep knowledge of traffic generation and conversion optimization
- AdSense optimization experience
- A knack for sales
What’s in it for you?
- $40-$60k annual salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Potential to partner up with CEO on future projects (equity share)
Come work with us!
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.