Tree To Tub 2 weeks ago
Internal Operations Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 $800 – $1,200 Per Month DOE
- 📅 Applications Close October 7th
Now Hiring: Remote Internal Operations Manager
Why You’ll Love It
- Amazing Company Culture
- Not a fan of drama? You’re at the right place. Instead of focusing on office politics, we focus on solving problems and reaching goals.
- We try not to let ego get in our way, and we let data and rationale speak the truth. If you’d like to grow with a team of smart, kind, and reasonable people, join us!
- 100% Remote
- Tired of dressing up for work and sitting in traffic for hours? That’s not how smart humans should spend their time. Enjoy the comfort and flexibility of working from home, and save time for people or activities you love!
- Many of us are “digital nomads” living the dream of “work hard, travel hard”. Why get stuck in an office when you can work from your beachfront villa in Thailand? We’re literally all over the world (Thailand, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, Philippines, Mexico)!
- We believe the traditional office life is outdated. However, we value communication and personal relationships. The management team meets at least once a year, and in the future, we plan to have company-wide retreats.
- Growth and Stability
- While many companies treat remote employees as temporary solutions, we believe our most precious asset is our people. We make it our mission to help every team member upgrade his/her skillset and grow with the company for the long run.
- Yes, we are a young team. But no, we are not another startup that could disappear anytime. We have 5+ years of strong track record of healthy, stable growth, and we’ve never had to lay off a single employee. If you’re willing to do a good job, you are here to stay.
- Hours and Compensation
- This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
- The position ranges from 800 to 1200 USD/month, depending on experience level.
Our company Tree To Tub, is a natural beauty brand from the United States. We started the company just 5 years ago, and now we’re already the #1 natural brand for sensitive skin on Amazon. We’re proud of our quality products, and we’re happy that our customers love them too (4.5-star average rating). We were able to achieve big numbers ($5M in annual sales) with a small team (13 people) because we are highly efficient and effective. And now we’re looking for a true rockstar to join our team! Learn more about us here.
Who We’re Looking For
You are an experienced project manager, so you understand the ins and outs of taking a project to completion, it’s hard work. You are passionate about defining a project from scratch, and you love it when the whole team can follow through as a well-oiled machine. You might not come from the beauty industry, but that’s ok, you can learn. You believe that at the end of the day, no matter which product, which industry, it all comes down to giving customers an amazing experience.
You are a fanatic about details. To you, things must be done the right way, 100%, every time. It drives you crazy when things are late, or don’t go as planned. In the rare case that happens, you solve the problem and make it right like a ninja. Of course, afterwards you modify the processes so it never happens again in the future. You love numbers, excel spreadsheets, and SOPs. Yes, there’s a nerd inside you. But hey! That’s ok at Tree To Tub because we are a group of cool nerds!
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to self manage to complete tasks and achieve KPIs
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve with little guidance
- Able to create and follow SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Able to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Strong interpersonal skills. Experienced in conflict resolution.
- Well versed in excel spreadsheets
- Experience designing databases
- Experience working with Asana or similar project management tools (optional)
- Experience in the beauty industry, e-commerce, or Amazon (optional)
- High speed and stable home internet and backup internet solutions
- Define and manage projects from the beginning to the end
- Develop time-integrated plans that match the requirements of all parties involved
- Liaise and coordinate project issues with all parties involved
- Resolve any issues that may occur while running a project
- Meet productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Whenever project adjustments are needed, define a complete action plan that addresses all consequences of the change
- Analyze data to assess performance and implement project management improvements
- Optimize project flows to make sure that resources are not being wasted
- Design databases that avoid data redundancy, are easy to maintain, cater to the data we need to monitor, minimize human error and guarantee accuracy
We understand you might be busy, so we’ve made our screening process very streamlined and efficient. Get started with a quick Initial Screening here.
Good luck, and we hope to have someone awesome like you to join us!