ConversionAdvocates 1 week ago
Jr. Conversion Content Marketer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗣 Native English
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close August 15th
Now Hiring: Remote UX Copywriter
Hey. This is Sina, co-founder and Head of Optimization at ConversionAdvocates.
Our team is looking for a full-time jr. content marketer that wants to learn a shit load, help us grow ConversionAdvocates, and take their career to the next level.
If you love to geek out on research about eCommerce, A/B split testing, data, analytics, user experience, conversion rate optimization AND you would love writing daily for social media posts, blog posts, emails, investigative reports, articles for publications, networking and building relationships with industry influencers for collaborative content – I have the perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your content marketing career.
Why this job opportunity specifically?
At ConversionAdvocates you’ll be part of a growing team of online optimizers who are looking to make the internet a better place with no-BS marketing content.
You will work alongside an A-Team of high-caliber talent, who lives all around the world, loves what they do, and knows how to work hard and play hard.
You’ll learn a ton about all things online business, eCommerce, analytics, website optimization, and what it takes to scale a business from $0 to $1M in a year (we did this) and $1M to $10M in another year (we did this, too). As a content creator on our team, you will build a powerful knowledge and experience to stand out amongst the rest.
We want you to take 100% ownership of our content marketing efforts, but we’ll always be there to support you and make sure you have access to amazing resources and tools that enable you to become your best.
But don’t take our word for it. Just hear what Erin our, formerly JR, now SR, UX copywriter had to say:
Working at Conversion Advocates has been an insane crash course on CRO.
Raphaelle and Sina not only take immense pride in their work but have built a team of super talented people who all love coming back to work on Monday mornings. The team at ConversionAdvocates is the epitome of collaboration, and no one is ever left behind. Everyone is so willing to help each other and take time to connect, provide guidance and feedback, and learn together. New team members are welcomed with open arms and given the tools, encouragement, and respect that can allow them to achieve amazing things.
I feel really fortunate that I have been encouraged to fully explore all of my skills so that I can grow and thrive in my role. ConversionAdvocates is an exciting and humbling team to be a part of and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a job that is equal parts challenging, fun, and rewarding.
-Erin, UX Copywriter
What skills are needed?
First and foremost… You need to love what you do. Period. Yes, we’re looking for a strategic thinker with strong research, creative and communication skills who will be responsible for creating and managing all of our content marketing campaigns. But the skills we’re really looking are:
- You LOVE to research meticulously to figure out what makes different audiences tick…
- You LOVE writing in a way that inspires people to take action…
- You LOVE geeking out on all things eCommerce & CRO…
- You LOVE engaging on social media in a way that breaks through the noise…
- You LOVE collaborating with cross-functional teams to get results…
- You LOVE consumer psychology and have a continuous appetite to learn more…
- You LOVE tinkering and testing and get bothered by things that don’t feel right…
- Total content ownership – organize, create and publish engaging content for daily, weekly, monthly campaigns, both planned and on-the-fly
- Think INBOUND when it comes to content marketing i.e., how we attract, nurture, and engage prospects the content marketing campaigns
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including social media, our internal blog, publications, emails, and case studies
- Develop strategies, gather data and generate reports with the collaboration of our data analyst around progress of content marketing KPIs
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent research, writing, and communications skills
- A badass writer personality, tone and voice
- Ability to produce interesting, informative, error-free content
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research, a bonus
- Experience in eCommmerce, CRO, analytics, a bonus
- Knowledge of creating content for LinkedIn and Reddit, a bonus
- Email marketing experience, a bonus
- 💼You must have some kind of copy sample that demonstrates your abilities, creative thinking, and writing skills – ideally for clients you’ve worked with and produced results for (but not required).
- 👩🏼💻 You’re able to work independently as part of a remote team.
- 🤓 You should have great attention to detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work.
- 😎 Don’t have a ton of experience yet? We’re not looking for perfection – we’re looking for potential, drive, and attitude first. We encourage you to apply and show us what you can!
At ConversionAdvocates, you’re encouraged to experiment, take risks, and push the envelope. And if you make a mistake? That’s cool. Learn from it and share your experience with the team.
We expect you to learn and grow and it’s our job to provide you with the resources and support to make that happen.
Teamwork. The first thing our new hires tend to notice is our close-knit remote environment. We’re a small team with big ideas and we’re constantly interacting and collaborating. On our CRO Team, you’ll work with graphic designers, user experience designers, developers, and strategists. Interpersonal and communication skills go a long way here, and you’ll need them to effectively get your ideas out to our audiences.
Discipline. If you’re no stranger to remote work, you’ll recognize the need for organization, drive, and discipline. We won’t be looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re submitting work on-time. Instead, we’ll encourage you to use your best judgment and manage your time effectively. We need work submitted by hard deadlines. That means you’ll need a solid work ethic and an equally solid internet connection!
Communication. As part of a collaborative CRO team, your input is encouraged and valued! You’ll be working with CRO strategists, data analysts, designers, and project managers who will welcome your questions and suggestions. If you can offer a fresh set of eyes or a creative solution to a problem, we want to hear it!
What is the lifestyle like?
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle.
We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, and meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
Working with ConversionAdvocates has been the most uplifting, rewarding, and supportive work experience of my life. The team members are amazing, each bringing their own unique skillsets and expertise, while also being an extreme pleasure to work with. There has been ample opportunity for professional growth as well. The team encourages creativity, always open to new ideas and letting me run with them. I highly recommend ConversionAdvocates to anyone who wants to work with a friendly and supportive team that gives you the freedom to do your job as you see fit.
-Bradley, Data Analyst
If you’re looking for a temporary opportunity or gap-year to fund your travels before committing to a more serious job, then you should not apply for this position.
We’re looking for people who share our vision so if you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team. This job is best suited for remote workers or slow-mads. Traveling is fine, but it should fit around our regular work schedule.
Other than that, looking forward to working with you!