Major Impact Media 2 weeks ago
Junior Copywriter/Content Creator
Europe · Full Time
- 💡 Entry-Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 📚 Continuous Learning
- 📅 Applications close on Mar 17th
Now Hiring: Remote Junior Copywriter/Content Creator
At Major Impact Media, we are a hard-working team dedicated to helping online businesses get exceptional results through highly effective advertising.
Right now we are looking for some new talents to join the team as our copywriter and content creator for our own brand and products.
In a nutshell: we will train you to become the voice of our company online.
If you are interested in online marketing and advertising, love to write, love to geek out on research, and are looking for an opportunity to kick ass then this could be for you.
We want someone creative, fun to work with, and who likes to over-deliver value in a sea of boring, meaningless online content.
As the junior copywriter, you will work directly with our team to create the content for our brand, develop your skills as a copywriter, and find ways to improve our online presence with creative strategies.
What You Will Be Doing All The Time
- Copywriting: You’ll be responsible for writing everything from emails to video scripts to sales pages to FB ads and blog posts and really anything else we can come up with.
- Copy-Editing: We create a lot of content as a team and we’ll help each other by editing each other’s copy to make it even better.
- Strategy: You’ll be part of the elite task force that creates the strategy for how we get our brand out into the world.
- Research: You will be diving into lots of online research to keep up with trends and creating reports and takeaways for the team.
- Information Extraction: Part of helping us create online assets is interviewing our team to get information from them and then turning it into actual content.
- Social Media: If we’re going to create all this content we need to make sure it’s getting posted in all the right places.
- Forging Strategic Partnerships: There’s a lot of companies out there who serve our target audience. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to them getting the conversation started to create partnerships for content and promotions
- Customer Interviews: You’ll be working with our team to join calls with our customers to gather info and insights that will inform copy and creative decisions.
The Perfect Fit For This Is Someone Who…
- Has previous experience and basic knowledge of content marketing
- Has experience writing conversion-focused copy.
- Loves to write and can match the voice of our brand. Huge bonus points if you are funny and fun
- Has the ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Is open to receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a copywriter
- Is extremely detail-oriented.
- Is excited about working remote and growing in this industry
- Is ambitious and ready to dive in!
For this role must have some kind of copy portfolio that demonstrates your abilities, creative thinking, and writing skills – ideally for clients you’ve worked with and produced any kind of results for in the past.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn a ton about online marketing and advertising since that’s what we do all day.
You’ll get real-world experience across all aspects of copywriting projects and working at a remote agency including:
- Our proven process for generating results
- Facebook, Google & YouTube Ads
- Conversion Copywriting
- Content Marketing
- Behavioral Psychology
- Branding & Storytelling
- Analytics & Measurement
You’ll also have access to our full team and we’ll teach you everything we know. We know that copy is the most important thing when it comes to growing our business and building our brand so we’re looking to train someone to be great.
To apply, please click on the button below and fill out the form.