LEVELUPX10 2 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Sep 4th
- 🗣 Native level of English (UK and US specifics)
Now Hiring: Remote Junior Copywriter
Before you waste more time on this job post, please answer this 30 second yes/no questionnaire.
It’ll let you know if this job post is worth your time to continue reading. Ready?
Are you someone who is….
- Interested to advance your career and improve your capabilities
- Has a vision of how you would like your life to be like, and is working towards making that come true
- Hates the daily commute to work
- Enjoys digital work
- Likes eCommerce
- Finds greater fulfillment in doing work that not only advances your personal goals but at the same time contributes towards a greater cause
If you answered yes to all of the above, congrats, we might be a good fit for each other!
Here’s a bit more about us
LEVELUPX10 is a company that focuses on buying and scaling promising micro eCommerce brands.
Some of the things we do here includes:
#productdevelopment #paidadvertising #influencer #contentcreation #emailmarketing #facebookads #instagram #adwords #tiktok #pinterest #shopify #paypal #stripe #creativedesign #landingpage #crosssell #upsell #customersuccess #customerjourney #brand
We are a young, small, and driven company.
As a young company, we are maturing from chaos towards the structure. There are never-ending ways to contribute to the company’s growth and grow with us in the process.
As a small-sized team, every team member’s contributions make a significant difference. An excellent team player that performs consistently will shine in this environment.
Being driven inevitably leads us to a lot of challenges along the way. We see them as opportunities to grow as a person and as professionals.
We are headquartered on the internet, Really!
We are a virtual/remote-first company, with team members across multiple timezones and countries. Even if one of us migrates to Mars via a SpaceX flight in the future(possible in our lifetime), it wouldn’t matter to us one bit as long as he/she can access to our communication stack (Slack+Clickup).
We’re at the start of our journey of acquiring promising micro eCommerce brands and helping them create a legacy.
Through our work:
- We want to bring great brands and products to consumers
- We want to help our brand audiences achieve their goals
- We want to empower our team members in all areas of their lives
- We want to make great returns for our investors
- And that’s how we would like to contribute to this world.
What’s the purpose of the role?
You will be in charge of writing effective copy for ads and landing pages in order to increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
What do you need to have?
- Native level of English (UK and US specifics)
- Experience writing copy in Facebook ads is necessary, supplement niche is preferred.
- Strong communication, research, and writing skills
- Ability to understand the needs associated with brands and the target audience
- Receptiveness to feedback
- Ability to hit deadlines
Your role and responsibilities
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines
- Copy required includes: Facebook ads, video ads, Google ads, email copy and landing pages. Conducting research to formulate
- Ideas/angles or support writing
- Learning about the target audience for copy
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content
How to apply?
Click “Apply Now” and complete the application form.
We look forward to meeting you!
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.