Qudio 3 weeks ago
Junior Laravel Developer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🚀 High Growth
- 💡 Entry to Mid Level
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ⏲ Project-Based to Full-time
- 🔑 Work with the Senior Team
- 📅 Applications Close on Feb 7th
Now Hiring: Remote Junior Laravel Developers
WE ARE CONSIDERING REMOTE EMPLOYEES FOR THIS POSITION
Qudio is an innovative, full-service virtual & hybrid event platform. We make it easy to bring your event to life online. We believe in Shared Online Streaming Experiences.
Our clients currently include touring film festivals, film distributors, book lecture series, and musicians.
The junior laravel developer position is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Join a small and nimble team that prizes moving fast. Our ideal fit thrives in fast-paced environments and is right at home when it comes to collaboration, customer service, and exceeding client expectations. This individual will play an integral role in laying a strong foundation for this product, charting a trailblazing course for its future and dreaming up new ways to experience live events online.
This position is a full-time (40hrs/wk) contract role reporting to the company’s Senior Engineering staff. The person will work closely with the senior software engineers as well as the product & infrastructure manager to implement enhancements, bug fixes, and new features to the platform.
- Develop improvements to the Qudio web platform using Laravel, PHP, Blade, and Vue.
- Develop backend and front-end features from planning to deployment.
- Create clean, efficient, well-documented code.
- Experience with web frameworks and architecting systems that support reuse of components.
- Experience using modern tool-chain for enterprise development.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience required.
- Strong understanding of OOP.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Understanding of front-end frameworks for desktop and mobile.
- Ability to develop HTML pages from existing design build-out materials.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and able to work as a team player.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude; highly self-motivated and able to work without constant oversight.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous success working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Some knowledge of video streaming a plus.
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus.
- AWS certification or experience.
- Experience with devops tools and deployments.
- Experience with data migration.
- Familiarity with debugging and profiling tools.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and web tools and the ability to edit images.
- Knowledge of XML, CSV, JSON or other database interchange formats.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.