ProxyRack 2 days ago
Full-Stack Laravel Engineer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ⏲ Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 📅 Applications Close on March 12th
Now Hiring: Remote Full-Stack Laravel Engineer
What do we do?
We are a leading residential and datacenter proxy provider that helps power other SaaS companies to unblock the internet.
We provide an API to developers who can then access millions of IPs through a single point of connection.
You will not need to develop any kind of proxy solutions in this position.
What are we looking for?
Qualities we’re looking for
- Can do full-stack development with Laravel & VueJs
- Doesn’t mind working by themselves – since we are in different timezones
- Can lead and own the project – they will be primary contributor and maintainer
- Will make their own suggestions on how we can improve the code or flow
- Can jump in on our existing project and expand on it
- Comfortable learning new and working with third party billing APIs such PayPal
- Comfortable taking ideas, wireframes and concepts and turning them into code
- Would prefer longer term work
- Experience working on consumer-faced products
- Takes ownership and wants to build something they’re proud of
- We believe in promoting work/life balance and offer our employees 15 days of paid vacation
- Flexible work hours. You can essentially set and work your own hours as long as the work gets completed.
- Regular performance review with potential for salary increase
Why work for ProxyRack?
- Fully remote team – work from your bedroom or from a beach, whatever works for you
- Flexible working hours
- No unnecessary meetings & emails
- Chance to be a part of a fast growing company
- No corporate BS, you can always reach out to our CEO to ask a question
- Friendly work environment
What kind of work can you expect?
- Taking wireframe concepts and turning them into functioning code
- We have many features that need to be improved or added such as integration with our KYC provider [sumsub.com](http://sumsub.com) which will ask users for photo ID and ensure their identity is accurate.
- Adding new payment processors so that our customers in other parts of the world can use our service
- Building admin dashboards that will help customer service identify and flag fraudulent accounts
- Refactoring existing code and improving internal structure over time
Who would you be working with?
You would primarily be working with the founder and on occasion the product managers
Some insight into our members’ dashboard
We provide a registration system where users can manage their account, subscriptions and access their proxies.
When users are logged in they can then subscribe to services that they want.
Once they have paid they then are given access to a product page
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you then please apply! We’re looking forward to connecting with you.