Funnelytics 2 weeks ago
Node.js Software Developer (Data and Backend Focused)
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🚀 High Growth
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📈 Company is Growing Rapidly
- 💪 Build Your Development Team
Now Hiring: Remote Node.js Software Developer (Data and Backend Focused)
We are looking for a dedicated, talented developer to join our team at Funnelytics! This is a full-time remote role in North America.
At Funnelytics, we provide the ultimate tool for marketers. We’re working to build the gold standard in marketing analytics products. We believe that analytics should be an interactive experience, rather than a simple visualization of charts and graphs. Analytics products with the same dry metrics are all too common. Our mission is to provide a marketing analytics platform that intuitively opens up new insights that you would only otherwise get from a team of data scientists.
We’re based out of Toronto, Canada, but you’re free to live anywhere in North America. There are 15 of us and we’re a pretty fun crew. We’re proud and excited about the work we’re doing. We can’t wait to meet you, share our passion, and bring you aboard!
As a Node.js Software Developer (Data and Backend Focused) at Funnelytics, you will play an instrumental role in reshaping the way in which businesses and marketers think about web analytics. We’ve thrown away traditional charts and graphs to start from scratch and build an immersive analytics platform.
You’ll take the lead in engineering efforts in analytics. This will include working with the existing analytics product in concert with our current team, but also planning and executing the steps that will take the tool to the next level.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building analytics features that leverage first and third party data
- Resolving and identifying bugs.
- Assisting in front-end implementation of analytics features.
- Participating in code reviews, sprint plannings, and retrospectives.
- Support team members in removing roadblocks and implementing features to the best of their abilities.
- Take the lead in new initiatives to increase security, monitoring, and testing.
An ideal candidate looks like:
- 3 or more years of experience with Node
- Experienced with various types of databases (relational, document, column-oriented, graph, etc). Experience with column-oriented databases is ideal.
- Hands-on experience with single page application frameworks such as Angular and Ember.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally.
Our tech stack:
So, what do you think? We want to hear from you! Our team is excited about adding a Node.js Software Developer (Data and Backend Focused) to our team and look forward to meeting you.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.