Simple Machines Marketing 2 weeks ago
Lead Marketing Strategist
North America · Full Time
- 📈 401K Plan
- 📚 Training Budget
- 💡 4+ Years of Experience
- 👪 Insurance and Benefits
- 🗺 Anywhere North America
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 💰 $70,000.00 – $76,000.00 per Year
- 📅 Applications Close November 5th
Now Hiring: Remote Lead Marketing Strategist
Simple Machines Marketing is looking for a Lead Marketing Strategist to join our growing team.
You have a keen sense of initiative and a strong desire to take the next big step in a successful marketing career. You’re looking to make a real impact, see your ideas through and grow your career in an encouraging environment.
We are a small, agile team that has the perks of a bigger company and the cultural benefits of a small agency. We take pride in doing great work, but we also have fun doing it. We realize that your work life is not your whole life, which is why we value flexibility and the option to work from home.
- The lead strategist will be responsible for planning and strategy development, account management and tactical execution, with support from the strategy team.
- You will be able to make an immediate impact by working directly with clients to research, build, and execute marketing plans.
- You will need to be creative and stay on top of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- You will contribute to content development (blogs, social media, email etc.), which requires strong writing and editing skills.
- You will become an expert on digital marketing and a go-to resource for a handful of accounts.
- You have a demonstrated capacity to build and execute marketing strategies from scratch.
- You understand how to manage clients, can think on your feet and convey confidence and competence at all times.
- You’re well versed in digital marketing channels SEO, PPC advertising, display advertising and social media, or if you have an interest in learning these channels.
- You’re a strong writer, researcher and analytical thinker
Simple Machines is an agency of passionate marketing professionals that spend every day solving problems for clients.
Our management team believes the best way to grow is to create an environment that puts you in the best position to succeed. We are focused on ensuring that you feel engaged, are recognized for your accomplishments and are surrounded by team members of the same high quality and character as you. We hire and promote those who embody our values: initiative, helpfulness and a can-do attitude.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic marketing role
- HubSpot experience strongly preferred – you will be using this software regularly
- Strong grasp of digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC advertising, targeted display advertising and social media
- Ability to think creatively to develop marketing and advertising copy, messaging and long-form content
- Demonstrate the use of data to inform recommendations and evaluate results
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by identifying trends, gaps and opportunities to develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Excel in communications, both as a writer and presenter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with CMS and blogging platforms like WordPress
- Thrive in an environment where communication between team members is exceptionally transparent
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance with company contribution
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Paid time off with holiday schedule
- Training budget
- Performance incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $76,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely.