Rock The Rankings 1 week ago
Local SEO Expert
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications close on March 16th
Now Hiring: Remote Local SEO Expert
We’re looking for an expert in Local SEO, someone that can demonstrate both their knowledge and show past examples of clear success when it comes to campaign results through ROI. If you’re a beginner or intermediate, please save us both the time and don’t apply. Thank you!
Get to Know Us First – Who Are We?
Rock The Rankings is a fully-remote, SEO agency that focuses specifically on what we do best – search engine optimization. We’re not a one-stop-shop offering dozens of services, rather we focus on what our clients trust us and come to us for, which is driving targeted search traffic to their business results in more inbound leads and a direct impact on the bottom line.
The following three points are core to our identity:
- We always put the client first and only work with clients that are a great fit. We need to know we can go out there and win for our clients, otherwise, we won’t work with them.
- We’re a compact team, meaning there’s a ton of room for growth internally. This role can easily blossom into a full-time role, and upwards into a senior position very quickly depending on your drive and motivation.
- We’re a remote, distributed team and always will be. Work wherever you want, and when you want. As long as we hit our deadlines and complete high-quality work, you’re free to do as you please!
Who are we looking to hire?
We do great work, and for that reason, we’re growing at a massive pace.
We’re looking to bring on board a Local SEO strategist that can get involved with client accounts, and help to make decisions based on the data and what will move the needle in terms of changes for our client’s websites.
We’d love to bring someone on that has the following:
- First and foremost, you’re a Local SEO expert – you live and breathe Local SEO.
- Experience working in a professional environment on an SEO team (agency, company) or as a freelancer
- We want this strategist to have experience not only with smaller websites but also with larger-sized franchises (think 20-30+ locations, 10-20M+ ARR)
We need someone that is more than familiar with the following:
- Running out opportunity analysis for local client websites and Google My Business profiles to find and tackle what would be the best items to target during a Local SEO campaign.
- Planning Local SEO campaigns in terms of citations, local landing pages, and everything we will need to hit our targets.
- Digging around Local SEO tools like LocalViking to pull out insights and setup reports as needed.
- Suggesting campaign improvements for Local SEO clients and what we can improve based on data from third-party tools, as well as GMB, GA, and GSC.
Our Philosophy on Training & What You Can Expect
We invest heavily in our team. We have a series of internal training courses and videos that follow our exact process, which we will provide and allow you to comb through prior to diving deep in.
We’re deeply involved in the SEO community, and we’re also staying up to date on both the latest and greatest courses and tools, which you’ll have full access to.
Sound like a fit?
If you’ve read the above and you’re nodding your head to yourself thinking I’ve got this, click on the button below and include:
- Your resume
- A quick 2-3 minute video about yourself, your experience, and why you think you’re a great fit for the SEO Strategist role. Don’t be afraid to show your personality, we want to get to know you and understand if you’re a good fit for this role.
We read every application – if we think you’re a great fit, we will be in contact regarding the next steps.