Rally 3 weeks ago
Manual QA Tester
Europe · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 💪 Humble and Ambitious Team
- 💸 $350 Receive a Referral Bonus
- 💰 $40k to $50k per year + Equity & Perks
- ⏰ Make a big impact at an early stage – funded and prelaunch
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote Manual QA Tester
Rally gives e-commerce merchants the freedom to build a checkout experience that reflects their brand. We are part of a growing headless commerce ecosystem, playing a critical role in joining a multi-dimensional, flexible frontend experience with the backend that best suits the merchant. Our goal is to give merchants the tools to create a seamless checkout experience, connect more deeply with their customers, and significantly impact revenue growth. We appreciate a decentralized ethos and are merchant and revenue-focused, always. Merchants should own their checkout and Rally is here to help them do that.
Want to learn more about Rally and hear from our leadership? Check out Jordan Gal, our CEO, talking about Rally on his podcast.
We are launching V1 of the Rally product and are looking for a manual QA tester to join our team. You would be joining a newly developed, high-impact QA team and would be working alongside a group of accomplished engineers. This is an exciting and formative moment in Rally’s growth as a product and a company. If you are interested in helping to build something new, expanding your skillset and domain knowledge, and working with kind, fun, and thoughtful people, we encourage you to apply.
This role will
- Be responsible for product quality
- Take care of the release verification process
- Use Jira for bug tracking and stories verification
- Join us in sprint planning and retrospectives
- Collaborate and problem solve with the Product and Dev teams
- Grow your tests automation skills
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the quality assurance field
- Excellent debugging and documentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of REST API
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL or similar relational database
- Experience with Postman for API testing
- Ambitious, the ability to think beyond every day, be highly collaborative, and extremely driven
Nice to haves
- Ecommerce knowledge
- Test automation experience
- Scrum and agile development
This is a full-time, fully remote role. Ideally, you are located in a European time zone, but we are open to other time zones on a case-by-case basis.
Who we are
We #rallytogether in all things. We are a small team; you won’t hear “that’s not my job”. We value accountability, creativity, and fostering an inclusive and transformative experience for ourselves and our community of merchants. We are looking for those who are guided by a growth mindset and have the ability to think beyond the typical playbook. We care about the success of our customers and our company. We are willing to do the work, have the hard conversations, and take ownership in the service of delivering value to the customer. We do not believe in the allowance of brilliant jerks and are always working towards creating high psychological safety. If you are excited about our mission of empowering e-commerce merchants and building out the headless ecosystem, we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure that you meet every requirement in this posting.
Benefits & Perks
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.