Marketing Scientist Group 1 month ago
Market Research Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 📅 Applications Close on Sept 26th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Preferred location: Asia Pacific)
Now Hiring: Remote Market Research Analyst
We are a research company working with some of the world’s leading media and consumer brands. We are looking for an experienced market research professional to join our team, to help deliver research projects and produce data/reporting solutions for our clients.
This is a remote role, with team members based in different locations in the Asia Pacific. It will initially be a contract position, with a view of extending it to a full-time role. We are flexible with working hours and location and will adapt the role for the right candidate. The research studies will be almost entirely quantitative, and we won’t require skills in qualitative research techniques (e.g. focus groups) or extensive face-to-face client interactions or presentations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the Director with the creation of research proposals
- Working with the Director to design research and data solutions for client projects;
- Scripting of online surveys in Qualtrics or similar software
- Working with data suppliers/vendors to manage projects
- Analysis of quantitative surveys and other data sources. These are typically related to consumer behavior, media usage, and sales, etc
- Developing reports in PowerPoint or Excel format
- Synthesizing multiple data sources/conduct desktop research
This is a hands-on quantitative market research role. We are looking for someone with end-to-end experience delivering projects. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge and expertise in :
- Statistical research packages such as Q or SPSS, or similar software
- Survey scripting tools such as Qualtrics or similar software
- Analysis/presentations and reporting using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of other media data services products, such as Google Analytics, TV or Online Ratings (e.g. Nielsen, comScore), etc, is desirable.
Other Key Qualities
- At least 2 years of relevant client-side media or research agency experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English with excellent written & verbal communication
- Self-motivated – does not require on-going supervision
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Prior experience working with media companies, an understanding of media buying/selling and/or ad products is desirable, but not essential.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.