Arena Strength 4 weeks ago
Asia, Pacific · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Australia
- 📅 Applications Close September 17th
- 💰 $50,000 – $70,000 AUD per year DOE
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Assistant Role for Women’s Fitness Brand
About Arena Strength
We’re a fast-growing, community-first fitness brand with the mission to connect and empower women. We’re a supportive remote team of 11 people.
Looking for a general marketing assistant with keen attention to detail and a flair for marketing and/or sales (ads/email) copywriting.
Duties will include
- Email Marketing (writing and constructing emails using Klaviyo email marketing system)
- Copywriting – copywriting for ads, website and emails, and social media posts
- Design briefs – briefing our inhouse graphic designer for advertising
- Wireframing – creating website mockups for new web pages
- Market research – competitor and keyword research and analysis
- …and more.
- Copywriting skills (in particular with experience in email/ad copy) are essential.
- Must be a native or extremely fluent English speaker.
- Klaviyo experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Must be hungry to learn and have the ability to work autonomously.
- Must be on Australian/ Asian Timezone 90% of the year
- Must be able to work consistent, reliable hours, morning time is essential as that is when the AU marketing team is online
Let us know in your application
- Your copywriting skills including examples of your work
- Your email marketing experience both with campaigns and with flows/automations
- Your experience briefing creative and managing a graphic designer
- Tell us about yourself: i.e lifestyle, career goals, citizenship, working location