Clinquant Group 3 weeks ago
Europe, North America, Pacific · Gigs/Projects, Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $15 – $20 per hour
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 🕘 10-20 Hours a Week to Start
- 📅 Applications Close May 22nd
- 🗺 Anywhere in Australia, Europe, or North America
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Assistant
We’re a lifestyle start-up with two growing e-commerce brands: The Aromi, our retail perfume site, and our own brand of scented candles, Fernweh Editions.
We are focused on creating customer joy by educating our customers on the power of scent. We’re a remote team that values growth, hard work, and flexibility.
Since we work remotely, excellent communication is key both via weekly video call and via Slack throughout the week.
- Plan, create, and analyze our email marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain real relationships with our social media audience
- Respond to social media conversations, questions, DM’s, post replies
- Create and post social media content in the form of posts, stories, reels, and videos
- Create new, and update existing, Shopify product listings
- Research, outreach, and communications with PR opportunities
- Assist with ambassador, affiliate, and influencer programs
- Research new marketing opportunities, create strategy, present a plan for approval and feedback, execute plan, and create content for new opportunities
- Build and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for your areas of responsibility
- Compose weekly and monthly summaries of marketing activities
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done personality with a friendly, proactive attitude
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills, ability to tailor key messages and content to a diverse community
- A detail-oriented and meticulous work ethic, strong project management skills
- Expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and able to express our company’s views creatively
- Based in a US-compatible time zone (PST to EST), or able to work during US time zones, with a home office environment conducive to working well from home
The role will be 10-20 hours per week with the possibility to grow as the businesses grow. Experience in beauty, fashion, or wellness and marketing would be a great plus. Also, previously working for a remote team would be helpful.