Tradlands 4 weeks ago
Americas · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💰 $15 per hour
- 🔑 Report to CMO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications Close on Oct 28th
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Assistant
We create essentials women’s clothing — like sweaters, button-ups, t-shirts, jumpsuits, coveralls, and jackets — in small, responsibly made batches. Each new product, like our business, is developed slowly and thoughtfully, with respect for the people we work with and our customers. We carefully engineer each detail — from the fit to the fabric to the trims — and refine your favorites every year. Timeless, well-made essentials that redefine the meaning of effortless style.
Clothing shouldn’t be stressful. Getting dressed shouldn’t cause anxiety. But every woman knows those feelings. Our goal is to create clothing that honors our customers, gives them confidence, creates a canvas for their personal style, and allows them to move through their day with ease — so they can focus on the things that matter most to them. Learn more about what we do here.
About Our Team
Tradlands is a small remote team of 4 full-time workers and about 5-8 contractors we work with regularly. If you want to see more about our team, check out our Instagram. View our About stories where we answer questions about what we do. View our Behind The Scenes stories to see how our photoshoot team works together. You can also link to our About page, which has photos of our full-time team members.
We are focused on creating customer happiness through our products, as well as our interactions and conversations. We use this as a litmus test for all of our actions and resulting procedures.
We support team member happiness and growth. This is possible through open communication, empathetic listening, and sharing both our personal and professional goals with each other.
We value-focused, hard work when we’re clocked in towards shared company goals. But we also encourage and value enjoying our personal time away from the computer to relax, recharge, and be in the moment of our lives.
We use good judgment in all situations. We aim to always do the right thing, for our company, for our team, for our customers, and for ourselves.
Excellent communication is the key to clarity. We believe in systems and processes that are effective, efficient, and repeatable. Systems and processes provide a simple, direct path to completing tasks, projects, and our overall mission.
Our systems and processes are intended to be clear and precise enough they can be performed easily by a new team member with minimal yet sufficient training.
Who is a Marketing Assistant?
The Marketing Assistant works closely with the CEO, CMO and other marketing team members and plays a support role in a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced area of the business. Responsibilities range from KPI reporting, social media, content production, external programs, Shopify listings, and more (see later sections for more detail). The position offers a great deal of opportunity for growth and development for an ambitious and outcome-oriented individual.
What does a Marketing Assistant do?
- Build and maintain real, high-quality relationships with our social media audiences
- Respond to social media conversations, questions, DM’s, post replies
- Create and post social media content in the form of posts, stories, reels, and videos
- Create new, and update existing, Shopify product listings
- Research, outreach, and communications with PR opportunities
- Assist with ambassador, affiliate, and influencer programs
- Research new marketing opportunities (TikTok, etc), create strategy, present a plan to CMO for approval and feedback, execute plan, and create content for new opportunities
- Build and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for your areas of responsibility
- Compose daily, weekly, monthly summaries, reporting directly to the CMO
What are a Marketing Assistant’s strengths?
- Systematic thinker
- Close attention to detail
- Motivated when working alone
- Great writing skills
- Ability to see projects from beginning to end
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done personality with a friendly, proactive attitude
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills, ability to tailor key messages and content to a diverse community
- A detail-oriented and meticulous work ethic, strong project management skills
- Expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and able to express our company’s views creatively
- Based in a US-compatible time zone (PST to EST), or able to work during US time zones, with a home office environment conducive to working well from home
The role will be 10-20 hours per week. Pay will be $15 per hour. Experience in clothing/retail and marketing would be great. Also, previously working for a remote team would be helpful.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.