Paytient Technologies, Inc 2 days ago
Marketing Automation Specialist
North America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
- 📅 Applications Close October 24th
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Automation Specialist
Help people better access and affordable care.
Most care in the future will be cash purchased or financed versus insured. While this sounds massively disruptive it is not without precedent. We believe this societal shift is actually a good thing and will rhyme with its historic analogue of how retirement savings shifted from being an employer-paid, defined benefit (pension) to an employee-oriented, defined contribution (401k) model. This societal shift liberated employers from expensive, unmanageable costs totally unrelated to their core business and catalyzed a Cambrian explosion of innovation relating to retirement and financial services. We see the same shift slowly underway in healthcare and we are positioning Paytient to be the enabling financial platform upon which the effortless buying and selling of sub-catastrophic care will be built and transacted.
Offered by employers and insurers, Paytient is embedded or put alongside health plans to give ‘paytients’ the ability to pay for unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses over time – always without interest or fees. We are wedging into the world by putting Paytient into the purses and wallets of millions of people and helping better afford the status quo.
With a globally remote team and headquartered roots in Columbia, Missouri, we are a founder-led, privately held company that has raised $33 million from incredibly supportive investors like Inspired Capital, Box Group, Lachy Groom, Lightbank, and Felicis Ventures.
About the Role
We’re looking for a remarkable Marketing Automation Specialist who will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing our most impactful marketing channels within Paytient. This will be one of the founding members of the Marketing organization as we invest in scaling the company. We’re looking for a builder, leader & specialist who will help our team succeed in creating an outsized impact for Paytient’s users/customers.
- Build, test, and launch complex email and nurture campaigns in Hubspot
- Perform test runs and quality control with strong attention to detail; initiate Go Live
- Plug-in and support channels such as direct mail, SMS, and paid search
- Conduct advanced A/B testing on email and landing page assets, suggest testing opportunities, and advise on testing strategy with stakeholders
- Identify gaps in our marketing automation infrastructure and work cross-functionally to address them (ex. Program structure inefficiencies, process flaws, etc)
- Scope, manage and deliver email campaigns from intake to execution
- Create programs to support email sends, landing pages, and form processing
- Maintain a library of core assets such as images, files, links, and program templates
- Project manage email campaign production and localization
- Ensure reportability of email marketing campaign results
- Create database queries and smart lists; manage audiences & segmentations
- Maintain and optimize email marketing processes
- Document and communicate projects, programs, and success metrics
- Align with central and regional Marketing Operation team members on process, workflows, policies, execution, and enablement
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience working in Digital Marketing or Marketing Operations
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, production, and execution
- Strong track record using marketing automation tools; Hubspot a big plus
- Solid analytical skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts
- Experienced in HTML and CSS concepts (email and web)
- Strong service orientation and attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities simultaneously
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Able to work cross-functionally and globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?